My shard doesn't crash but it just stops responding, so there is no crash report. But VS Just In Time Debugger says:

An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in ServUO.exe [2752]

Then it asks if I want to debug.

Can anyone help me with this?

I tried googling Microsoft .NET exception *2752 and very little came up. Can you tell us what you were doing prior to getting this exception thrown at you? What was happening on the server? Were you casting? Spamming a button? Opening several gumps at once - if so, what system(s) were you using?

I don't know man, my own client crashes sometimes (the newest one 7.0.80.0) and other times my server crashes as well, but its usually due to a serialization issue. I can try to help, but it will be a hit or miss.

I only answered because maybe I can help or at least find the answer eventually - don't get discouraged :)

This is what I have found: https://github.com/canton7/SyncTrayzor/issues/377
If you read his errors he is having a driver compatibility issue with .NET... perhaps the same thing is happening with you... (same error number 2752)

I tried googling Microsoft .NET exception *2752 and very little came up. Can you tell us what you were doing prior to getting this exception thrown at you? What was happening on the server? Were you casting? Spamming a button? Opening several gumps at once - if so, what system(s) were you using?

I don't know man, my own client crashes sometimes (the newest one 7.0.80.0) and other times my server crashes as well, but its usually due to a serialization issue. I can try to help, but it will be a hit or miss.

I only answered because maybe I can help or at least find the answer eventually - don't get discouraged :)

This is what I have found: https://github.com/canton7/SyncTrayzor/issues/377
If you read his errors he is having a driver compatibility issue with .NET... perhaps the same thing is happening with you... (same error number 2752)

Thanks so much, I'll keep working at it, unfortunately I'm not very techy!! I started a shard because I love the game.

It's not creating a crash report of any kind and it's like the server just freezes but it's actually shut down and I don't know how to look at what it says before it shuts down. I know there is a way to create a report of all the actions the server takes but I don't remember how to do it.

I'm going to update all my drivers first and see if that helps.
Post automatically merged:

Drivers were all OK, I did a repair of the .NET Framework that Microsoft recently updated so we'll see what happens now. I tested everything the players were doing when it stopped working and it all checked OK.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Seems to be fine now after the repair of the .NET Framework. It was running fine this morning when I got up, so far so good!! *fingers crossed*

Glad things are working out for you :)
Sorry I couldn’t pinpoint the exact cause of the error, but at least we got pointed in the right direction :)

Glad things are working out for you :)
Sorry I couldn’t pinpoint the exact cause of the error, but at least we got pointed in the right direction :)

Thank you for attempting to fix this, you pointed me in the right direction and I so appreciate the response.

Back