ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6995.36541 - Build on 2019/2/25 20:18:02 UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET 4.0
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Custom Scripts/Universal Storage Keys Version 2.0.6/Main Data Management/ItemListEntries.cs:
CS0426: Line 886: 类型“Server.Items.RepairDeed”中不存在类型名称“RepairSkillType”
CS0426: Line 912: 类型“Server.Items.RepairDeed”中不存在类型名称“RepairSkillType”
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Attachments

• QQ图片20190303115204.png
    QQ图片20190303115204.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
Probably in your code, change RepairSkillType to RepairSkill. For example, if you have a Repair Deed called "deed" in order to get the RepairSkillType you would need to use:

Code:
deed.RepairSkill

not

Code:
deed.RepairSkillType

Probably in your code, change RepairSkillType to RepairSkill. For example, if you have a Repair Deed called "deed" in order to get the RepairSkillType you would need to use:

Code:
deed.RepairSkill

not

Code:
deed.RepairSkillType
That worked for the most part, but it led to more errors on 7 lines, most of them seemed to be fine with repairskilltype until lines 98 and 109 on the attached file when it serializes and deserializes. The changes allow it to boot and function while playing, you can add/remove deeds from the storage key. But on reboot of the server it causes compression overflow error and will not boot. So something is seriously not correct. If you would take a look at it it would be great. At the bottom is the unchanged section

Attachments

• ItemListEntriesRepairDeedSection.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 4
You must give me the whole file, or it makes no sense. Also, I would like to see the errors from the console window.

You must give me the whole file, or it makes no sense. Also, I would like to see the errors from the console window.
upload_2019-3-8_3-44-48.png
it works with the older version of it but not with the new version of repairdeed.cs i will attach that also. Thank you for looking at it.

Attachments

• ItemListEntries.cs
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
  • RepairDeed.cs
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
First get rid of "RepairDeed" in front of RepairSkillType, since RepairSkillType is not a part of RepairDeed, it's part of Item, which you are already "using" at the top of the script, so no further reference is needed. Try this, and see what you get. Again, I will need the console if there are errors.

Attachments

• ItemListEntries.cs
    40.9 KB · Views: 23
Works perfectly, started up with no errors, I added deeds to the keys, removed half, saved and restarted with deeds stored and on login they were all still stored in the keys and retrievable. Thank you very much.

Back