can somebody please try connecting again and let me know if the issue is resolved? I tried adding 2593 to port forwarding on my router

do you have it set to auto create account? even so still cant connect
I'm not quite sure I know what u mean by auto create account. But I just restarted my router and pc and reinserted the 2593 portforward into router and changed my serverlist back to public IP address instead of private. Can someone test it for me again? Should be a simple fix, we use to have it running about a year or so ago

Server: 68.12.31.203
Port: 2593

Last edited:
works now (stat ball bugged doesnt work)
shard vote stone disconnects you and sends you back in time
ok so if your doing this to debug stuff ill keep trying stuff to see if things work-cartography says this skill cannot be used directly

Last edited:
works now (stat ball bugged doesnt work)
shard vote stone disconnects you and sends you back in time
ok so if your doing this to debug stuff ill keep trying stuff to see if things work-cartography says this skill cannot be used directly
Statball should work fine, stats have to equal a base total of 305. So 125 str, 55 dex and 125 int would work. As far as cartography skill goes, I will have to check into that. Thanks for stopping by tho Krusty!

Statball should work fine, stats have to equal a base total of 305. So 125 str, 55 dex and 125 int would work. As far as cartography skill goes, I will have to check into that. Thanks for stopping by tho Krusty!
ok skill ball works when you go 125-55-125 doesnt work if you try 100-125-80
also where do you find imps/demons to kill to fill spellbook? blood dungeon isnt active

Last edited:
I just tried the stat ball, and it didn't work with 125-125-55

ok skill ball works when you go 125-55-125 doesnt work if you try 100-125-80
also where do you find imps/demons to kill to fill spellbook? blood dungeon isnt active
Looks like you can buy all spells from NPC vendor at bank

Last edited:
I just tried the stat ball, and it didn't work with 125-125-55

Looks like you can buy all spells from NPC vendor at bank
thank u for pointing that out kirk. we just modified the statball script but still having an issue with increasing the base cap to 125 on dex but it has atleast been increased to a base of 100 for the time being. So 125 str, 100 dex and 80 int should be a valid option now.

Back