ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
None
Working on a little update for Servuo and Classic UO Launcher compatibility for UO Architect, been messing around with setting up the server for personal use.

Been building a number of other personal C# Launcher Apps and decided to dust off UOAR and see if I could do a few fixes and improvements. I don't have an ETA on Release but missed working on this app and I'm better at coding in C# than in past. I've updated the source to VS 2022 .net 4.8 Currently and or 5.0+ later moving forward.

Layout and Tools are subject to change as well as I get up to speed with UO again. Nothing too exciting yet I'm hoping to have something to share in fall early winter depending on current workloads. Cheers

Admin Khaybel
(Athayus Quan)
OrBSydia

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-10 105649.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-10 105649.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
OMG so awesome! Glad to see you came back. UOAR is a huge part of my shard. I just have to get past some errors in a few scripts.

OMG so awesome! Glad to see you came back. UOAR is a huge part of my shard. I just have to get past some errors in a few scripts.
I'm not fully back but this fall will have more time, I've been going over the code and getting up to speed again slowly. UOAR is / was a labor of love for us at OrBSydia years ago and has a number of hidden features or easter eggs in it. That it's always had. That most people don't know about.

I had made 100s of buildings along with many other creative builders in our community for it. It's been 10+ years since I've even looked at UO and the code. I first created of uoar in vb.net but then Xandor took it over as lead programmer and rebuilt it from the ground up to a new level none of us could have imagined.

Xandor did 100% of the code you all know and love, I did mostly the ui stuff and support, Poeharen and others have done various updates over the years, hank and hellrazor and others. I'm working from the last source 2.7 build as a base and going from there. Again no eta for release. So far I've got it to compile and updated ultima.dll and hope I can do the app some justice.

You can blame devs below for me taking a stab at this again.
Hank, UO Architect
& OldManPsylus UO Architect 2.7.# Installation Steps for ServUO - 57 to Current (7/2021)

Cheers

I haven't done a ton with repo's yet, I've got a number of software systems I've been building, we just got our 24/7 shard finally setup again which also gives me a way to test uo addons I've been working on. But something fun for some of us getting back into uo again. I worked out the UO Architect 3.0 interface and been going through basic code not eta yet but project not dead.

Ok one thing just need to ask in this in the edit mode please please please put scroll bars in the edit window when doing a large plot area to move up and down left and right. I may have old version of UOA but was so annoyed couldnt get around on large builds no scroll bars lol

Ok one thing just need to ask in this in the edit mode please please please put scroll bars in the edit window when doing a large plot area to move up and down left and right. I may have old version of UOA but was so annoyed couldnt get around on large builds no scroll bars lol
In the last version I worked on we had ablity to do that, not sure what people have done with forked versions of uo architect persay. But I'll make note to improve on your sugguestion above :D

Back