Hello, I've downloaded Uo Architect and pull the .dlls in the servuo folder added them to the assembles file and the Architect folder to the Scripts folder. I am Presented with this error. Has anyone encountered this and knows how to solve it?

Errors:
+ OrbRemoteServer/UOArchitect/MobileSaver.cs:
CS0246: Line 110: The type or namespace name 'FortuneTeller' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Thanks!

Actually I have another question. Is there a website or a tutorial for how to connect to the server via the client? I saw some tutorials on you tube but they are dated will they still be of use?

Actually I have another question. Is there a website or a tutorial for how to connect to the server via the client? I saw some tutorials on you tube but they are dated will they still be of use?
Hopefully this helps

• Now, go to the UO Architect Client directory and open UO Architect.exe.
  • Press “Connect” (in the top bar). Press the Add button. Enter in the following:
    1. Name: myshard (doesn’t matter)
    2. IP Address: 127.0.0.1
    3. Port: 2594
    4. User Name: WhateverYourAdminAccountNameIs
  • Press Save
  • Select that Server in the Server Listing box, and type in your password (I would also check Save Pwd so you don’t have to enter the password again--esp. since this is a local test server and there’s no risk involved), and press Connect.
  • VERY IMPORTANT: Go to the Options tab (on the left-hand side
    1. Uncheck “Auto-detect” (Use registry)
    2. Type in the path to your Ultima Online Classic folder... e.g. Mine is C:\UO\Clients\Ultima Online Classic
    3. If you don’t do this, then you won’t be able to send commands to your UO client (i.e. you can’t put anything into the game.
  • Open Razor and log in on your admin account (assuming you aren’t already)
  • You are now ready to use the tools

I keep getting connection failed, i log my admin char into my server I have hosted but architect says failed to connect because host has failed to resppond then lists my servers IP. Any ideas?

You also have it set for port 2594? If so I would go over the process of install just to be sure you have everything set correct :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6612.2094
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 1 warnings

Warnings:
+ Custom/OrbRemoteServer/OrbServer.cs:
CS0618: Line 200: 'System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.Register
Channel(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IChannel)' is obsolete: 'Use System.Run
time.Remoting.ChannelServices.RegisterChannel(IChannel chnl, bool ensureSecurity
) instead.'

Errors:
+ Custom/OrbRemoteServer/UOArchitect/MobileSaver.cs:
CS1061: Line 345: 'Server.Mobiles.Spawner' does not contain a definition for
'SpawnNames' and no extension method 'SpawnNames' accepting a first argument of
type 'Server.Mobiles.Spawner' could be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

im using a default version of servuo to try and get uo architect working on the server. i was getting the fortune teller error but commented it out. im thinking this error is due to servuos having an xml spawner instead of a regular spawner? how do i resolve this issue?

Let's add a bit more info and maybe we can get @Dexter_Lexia to check this out for the change :)

Top of script

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Server;
using Server.Mobiles;

namespace Server
{
public class MobileSaver

--------------------------------------------------------------

public static Spawner LoadMobile( Item item )
{
Type t = GetType( item.Z - Offset );

if ( t == null )
return null;

Spawner spawner = new Spawner();
spawner.SpawnNames.Add( t.ToString() );<<<<<<error line
spawner.Running = true;
spawner.HomeRange = 0;
spawner.WalkingRange = 4;
//spawner.Respawn();
return spawner;
}

Well didnt test it but you could replace the Line with
spawner.AddSpawnObject(new SpawnObject(t.ToString()));

i havent tried spawning anything with it yet but i wanted to let you know it would at least start without error :) ty i was unable to uncomment some things i had commented out to get it running.

Back