Made huge strides today!

Preview - Add Static
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My wishlist:

A. Item creation:

1. Hue picker so many items can be created with the same hue
2. Single Placement/Multi-Placement/Tile mode
3. Dupe from world item/static
4. "Always on top"
5. Search for item by ...
6. List numerically/categorically

B. Monster/NPC creation

C. "Gump Studio" feature

D. Travel by clicking on maps

Open source or closed?

Closed for now, I'll Open it once I'm done with the major build and onto minor updates!
Post automatically merged:

I get an error with both posted :)
? Not sure I follow you, this to do with Black Box?

My wishlist:

A. Item creation:

1. Hue picker so many items can be created with the same hue
2. Single Placement/Multi-Placement/Tile mode
3. Dupe from world item/static
4. "Always on top"
5. Search for item by ...
6. List numerically/categorically

B. Monster/NPC creation

C. "Gump Studio" feature

D. Travel by clicking on maps

+Added //TODO

Oh sorry no it was the videos giving an error earlier but seem to be good now :) agree with Lokai with a tile z button

Fleshing Out Decorate Menu (Suggestions on Layout Encouraged ~Nothing is Set in Stone Yet~)

BBPrevDecorate.jpg

I need a few testers, post if interested and I'll send you a PM later with a beta release to start once I wrap up this decorate menu!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another quick update, have the Multis in, now land tiles and I'll release a beta copy to the testers!

BBPrevDecorateMulti.jpg

Search Feature in, Moving along nicely!

BBPrevDecorateSearch.jpg

***Beta Version Ready***
-Send me a Private Message to get a copy!

~This Version includes a working Decorate Menu, only a few features still to hook up but it is as complete as seen in video above~

I need a few people to help find/fix the names of items/multis and land tiles as they were never right from EA!
(This isn't hard, just time consuming, I spent about 4-5 hours today and it needs more work)
(Some stuff I didn't know what it was which means investigation, to safe time I was just calling a lot of them misc)
(Np if no one does, Overtime I will get all the names perfect, my OCD will take care of that)

Hi Read uop file? And is compatibile with new 2d cliente? I test if You send me

Doesn't use the UO Files < I did this to prevent them messing the tool up in the future, and yes, works with 2d client! I'll PM you a beta copy, this is still in testing, so please report back bugs or suggestions via pm!

I just use the wipe command if needed when building, but just thought if any one new to UO or building it would be a nice added-just an idea of course and yours is looking great :)
One SS shows the wipe button and the next one shows the target bounding box
wipebutton.jpg

Attachments

• Targetforwipe.jpg
    Targetforwipe.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
I just use the wipe command if needed when building, but just thought if any one new to UO or building it would be a nice added-just an idea of course and yours is looking great :)
One SS shows the wipe button and the next one shows the target bounding box
View attachment 14474

Oh, well then that is already in the tool, did you watch my last preview, I used it to clean up my mess =p

Today I'm working on making it more intuitive and starting the move menu, which like pandoras box had xyz controls, I'll be doing somthing similar, also I have some surprises in store but that is a secret =D

It looks awesome.

It'd look more awesome if you didn't use Comic Sans :D

My feature suggestion would be the ability to add buttons for your own commands.

It looks awesome.

It'd look more awesome if you didn't use Comic Sans :D

My feature suggestion would be the ability to add buttons for your own commands.
It is funny you mentioned the font, I changed it today to corbel, but still not final till I launch it then I'll probably be stuck on a font!
DecorPrev.png

Added //TODO +My feature suggestion would be the ability to add buttons for your own commands.

DecorPrev.png

Latest Look : Dislike or Like?

Suggestion:

Is it possible to make the hue apply to the Currently Selected Static Preview Window. So we can see how that static will look in that color Prior to placing it?

DecorPrev.png

I think this the color helps define memory muscle on locations of commands....what do you all think?

Suggestion:

Is it possible to make the hue apply to the Currently Selected Static Preview Window. So we can see how that static will look in that color Prior to placing it?
I'll look into this, I like it though but no promises ... I'll post if I'll add it!

Can you add or tile an item with a set z?
Yep, that is what "Set Z" does

This is so really awesome! :) Plus with this not reading any uop files, a huge plus. The search feature and now the maps really make this program so complete

BBMap.png

DecorPrev.png

I just wanted to say this publicly as it would take too much time thanking each tester in pm's!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO much for testing and giving feedback, without you the release would have had bugs and issues, the community will unknowingly be in debt to you all for the time you all are saving them!

Thanks again for helping with the beta testing!

Open Pole : As of this video, you double click map to pick location you wish to travel then hit go to get a target for player in game!

1 . Would you rather Double Click map and get in game target immediately and have Go button used for Marking favorites?

2 . Keep it like this and Mark Favorites in game by player location?

3 . Mix of 1 & 2 (Leave comment to how you'd want them)

Staff Command Request : Please post top 20 Commands you use!

I'll make the top 20 plus a few of my own if not mentioned as hard coded into tool, I'll leave another equal amount as custom commands you can enter at will into the tool!

You should pop these txt files in a google drive location that's publicly editable so everyone can collaborate :D

This is perfect, my last post reflects the good links and what Sareus posted matches the file prior to my post, thanks for removing the others, it was confusing!

Today's Update - Like to make your mark?

All I want for Christmas is to get back the script I just deleted by accident that I spent all day yesterday writing! UO BlackBox -1 day of production!

Only took 2 hours this morning to rewrite 90% from memory, even made it better than before imo and found another feature to add to it, somethings happen for a reason! I should have version : 1.0.0.25 out later today with this awesome written twice addition to the Map Menu Travel Commands =D

+1 for open sourcing...just saying

I usually am good at making back ups and such, open source will come but not while I work, I'm a loner! But I did find a "bug" oddity I never knew with windows, if you cut a file then when pasting, get warning that another file exists, do you want to copy over etc etc, then cancel out by clicking on the background, you'll loose the clipboard, essentially loosing the file as the cut doesn't cancel! That is how I lost the file, and it was when I went to back it up which I usually use copy, not cut....Arg!

Delayed by a day but worth it!

Back