These is a OSI Clone

No Custom Content. Pure OSI
No Donation System in game.
NO buying items off website.
NO Pay to Win Characters.

All Items can be found in game and on monsters Only Custom items created is rewards for pvp events. or events setup that is not pvp. all that is created in game by a gm hosting the event. These items will be checked 3 times to make sure there not over powered.

Skill Gain not easy neither is stat gain base on OSI/Boardsword systems so you work for it.

Vet Reward System is based on 90 day accounts not 30.

Server is perma we have a 5 year contract that will not expire for 5 years so that says we are not going any where.
Only Thing that has been changed is we allow 2 ip's per account and 6 houses per account.
You can use what ever you wish to login with as the server is full EC Support. may be bugs if so please posts and we will work on fixing them.

Login Ip 198.71.58.45
Port 2593

Well it can be called the Third But truth is all the one's you see posted are not true Clones due to the fact they have custom content in them. I offer No custom Content And stick to true to the OSI Shards.

ChawDinky looks good tho and started a moment befor you maybe you should team up with him, as the avaible Player base is kinda small people need to start to work together instead of having 20 Shards with 5 Players each....

Hey if you want to chat to me about my shard pm me so we don't get in trouble for bumping.

also one that note I will not shut down my shard ad join some one else as I have a 5 year contract. also I been around uo emulators for 18 years. I will be here another 20 plus years after all them have came and gone. but any way pm me please so we don't bump these

Well it can be called the Third But truth is all the one's you see posted are not true Clones due to the fact they have custom content in them. I offer No custom Content And stick to true to the OSI Shards.
Get your facts right about other servers. Silly Bumping is no longer allowed unless its "Informational" heh. Good luck with your shard.

Few updates to Server.

Publish 2.1 Hotfix
Skill Cap was not setting correctly.
Stat Cap was not setting correctly.

Publish 2
Adjusted Some Spawns.
Fixed Loot Drops on Dungeon Chests.
Reworked the ML Quest Generator System.
Fixed Gems had wrong ID. Fraz
Added Vendor Search.
Fixed Dead Pets Speeds. Fraz
Fixed Fishing to give correct Loot.
Added Wall Safes to Tinkering Menu.
Added Title Menu.
Fixed Crash in monsters casting spells. Fraz

Publish 3
Fixed Dispell so all summons can be dispelled.
Fixed Mass Dispell so all Summons can be dispelled.
Fixed Turtle Champion Titles.
Fixed Harrow Titles.
Corrected the Gold Piles Weight Era was set at ML should of been SA.
Removed Name Change Deed.
Added Name Change Token.
Added Forged Metal Artifacter.
Fixed Title Menu.

Back