UO:Earthquake is all about Mondain's Legacy experience with latest Ultima Online content focused on long term gameplay. This is the place you will call your Home for years. Everything from expansions higher than ML has been adjusted to ensure balance of the game.
This shard is made by players with years and years of experience in UO, all changes are made to ensure balance between PvP, PvM and Craft.
Map is the one you know and love. Fellucca ruleset on: Fellucca, Malas, Tokuno, Ter Mur & Eodon. Trammel ruleset is only on: Ilshenar.
We do not have Gargoylce race - which means no imbuing or throwing.
Unique pets are added so Tamers can get even more fun! Catch 'em all!
Here we have old loot system - maximum of 5 properties on all items obtained from monsters, affected by luck.
Skillcap = 720 and Statcap = 225. Property caps are osi-like and all properties from above ML expansion are removed from the game.
There is limit 2 accounts per household and 7 characters per account. Read more about rules on our discord! Every player have to follow those rules.
This shard is 100% free to play and will never be pay to win. Our donate shop will never include pay2win items and it is here only to help with upkeep of the server.
Our dedicated server is located in Europe, Poland.
Don't miss this opportunity to reunite with your old friends and meet new ones. Call your guild members right now!
Launch date: 15.04.2023. 20:00 CEST

Would appreciate it if I didn't have layeto come into dark desires discord to try to pull players from there to here though mate
I will look into it, and hopefully he will stop doing that if it is really the case, ofc it not cool to promote shard on other shards discords. On the other hand you are doing the same thing right now.

I will look into it, and hopefully he will stop doing that if it is really the case, ofc it not cool to promote shard on other shards discords. On the other hand you are doing the same thing right now.
He very much did, we have multiple witnesses.. and we wouldnt be posting on your post, If your boy stayed in his place.

I can not control actions of all of my discord members, if you have recipe for that, please do tell me :) What i am in control of, is my own actions. I am being fair and you are not by telling name of your shard in this post, which really doesn't bother me at all anyway - just pointed out your hypocrisy.

I can not control actions of all of my discord members, if you have recipe for that, please do tell me :) What i am in control of, is my own actions. I am being fair and you are not by telling name of your shard in this post, which really doesn't bother me at all anyway - just pointed out your hypocrisy.
Lol you're a terrible representative for your own shard.

Someone informed you that your players are breaking common etiquette/rules in the freeshard community. Your response was to falsely accuse them of promoting their server and basically say, "Oh well, what can I do?" Then you called Serenity a hypocrite. Serenity isn't even the person that mentioned Dark Desires. You come across as low on critical thinking and high on drama in your own shard advertisement thread. GG.

In first comment i said that i will speak with him, i actually caught one more person doing advertising on other discords. I have spoken with them and i hope it won't happen again. Those kind of things i believe should be dealth with on PM instead in post like this if we are speaking common etiquette/rules. I had PM from other Shard Owner, he introduced me to the situation and i have did my best to stop this from hapening again.
Then we all clearly can see other shard name in this post which is wrong, don't you agree? This is hypocrisy in it's mere definition.
After all we are online here, so i know that haters gonna hate :)
I am not the person who will say sorry and be quiet when accused of other people wrong doing. I will deal with the situation and stand my ground, because i know i did nothing wrong. BTW you are still welcome to check out my shard!

Minax has actually been dealing with me in private to have this corrected and is doing what he can . Sorry for the delay reaction on this. I have the utmost respect for him

Back