Dude you rock!
[doublepost=1487078264][/doublepost]Would it be possible, and I understand if not, to get a copy of the source code? To translate stuff to English?

show.png

Last edited:
Could be another false positive, but Windows Defender flags it as a virus and removes it. (It does the same thing with me and the UoSALoader.exe' program. So, just a heads up in case people's AV programs freak out on it.

Dude you rock!
[doublepost=1487078264][/doublepost]Would it be possible, and I understand if not, to get a copy of the source code? To translate stuff to English?

View attachment 8183

Error: Path not find. (Language correction in the next version)

If you have installed the UOEnhancedSetup_4_0_10_1.exe application correctly

regedit HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\uopatch.exe

Launcher is looking here as a path

Thanks! Windows defender ignored it on my computer. No issues at all.
[doublepost=1487083679][/doublepost]I use windows, but what if someone uses Linux? Would it be possible to add an option to direct it to the client you want to use?

This computer is identifying this download as a virus and auto deleting it.

It is flagging it as malware. Is there any way around this?
[doublepost=1487108779][/doublepost]SHOW.png

On windows 10 Professional, it doesn't work. No request arrive to the server

I think someone else had that same problem not too long ago (I don't think it was with this one, but with the UoSaLoader.exe, which is similar) and it turned out that they needed to have MSVCR71.DLL installed. I'll see if I can find that thread, but they were describing a problem very similar to what you are saying. Not sure if that will fix it or not...
[doublepost=1487602428][/doublepost]Here it is: https://www.servuo.com/threads/now-...-uosaloader-that-works.6604/page-2#post-42531

My players have been using this for quite some time with no issues. They can use moongates and cross bridges.

If you can not cross bridges it would be due to using an out of date EC client, or your shard using an out of date CC that did not sync up properly. Also using a newer version of ServUO will make it work better as we have added a ton of improvements just for the EC in the last few months.

Humm, yeah just seems to be bridges and docks. I am using the latest client. ServUO is a little dated but everything breaks when I try to update it so I guess I will need to look at some options
[doublepost=1531761500][/doublepost]What do you mean by "out of date CC ?"

I just compiled the latest ServUO and it seems ok until the world saves then it crashed the server... all default, scripts, no customs

This will not work with the latest ec client release any one else having that problem.

I can't seem to download this, it stops at 10%. Does anyone have a working copy I can obtain? Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

I can't seem to download this, it stops at 10%. Does anyone have a working copy I can obtain? Thank you.

I'm having difficulty downloading this, anyone have a working copy they can share?

I'm having difficulty downloading this, anyone have a working copy they can share?
and I was having trouble posting, sorry for the multiple posts

Last edited:
Downloads fine for me. Here I re-uploaded it. Hopefully it works to grab.

Attachments

• ECLauncherSetup.rar
    965.1 KB · Views: 29

and I was having trouble posting, sorry for the multiple posts
Downloads fine for me. Here I re-uploaded it. Hopefully it works to grab.
re-upload worked for me, thank you so much! I don't know why the original wasn't working.

Back