I am having some issues with adding new items to my art files. I have added the bmp into an unused slot. Edited the tiledata with a new name and the impassable flag (the new item is a rock). Saved the art and tiledata. Repacked the art to uop. Added both the new art uop and new tiledata mul to my client directoy.

I can see the new item just fine but it does not retain any of the flags I set in tiledata. The item has no name and can be walked through.

When I use the same tiledata in my folder for centred to edit the map - I can see the name and flags associated with the graphic I added.

It feels like my client is not reading the tiledata and I would appreciate any help you can give.

Did you copy the tiledata file into your sets of files for both the server and client? Also, did you restart the server and client after changing said files?

Still no luck and I have also discovered I get kicked if I try and run around any town other than haven. Anywhere outside town I am fine. Below are the actions I have taken:
Installed fresh copy of uo - client version 7.0.45 is the one my shard uses.
Installed fresh copy of uo steam
Installed fresh copy of runuo 2.3
Copied ultima online directory and named it runuofiles.
Ensure all files in datapath.cs are present in runuofiles and the path is private static string CustomPath = @"C:\runuofiles";
Lauch runuo 2.3 with no errors and build a new admin account.
Launch uo steam with client options set to (auto detect) and ultima online set to (auto detect)
Ip addess 127.0.0.1
Port 2593
Launch UO client and login using admin details.

I now have 2 issues

As mentioned above if I enter a town other than haven I crash within 10s.
Any changes I make to tiledata are not recognised after copying the file into my client AND runuo directories. The changes I make to tiledata can be seen when I move it into my fiddler files and also if I use the tiledata.mul when loading centred. I can see the name and flags I set the graphic ID within these programs.

Hopefully someone can help

I set the path the client.exe and the ultima online (I assume this is the folder) manually in steam to my actual client directory and had the same issues.

are you taking the tile data file and putting it in the UO file you use to open your server as well as the one you play your server with?
[doublepost=1527131297][/doublepost]sorry I did not see this was from 2015 until after i already posted the reply

Back