hi yes im using the latest im running windows 10 all i have done is install fiddler to a folder click on it selcted default profile then items and i get error do i need to point it anywhere? mm seems to open now but i just get white box with search or misc how do i get to see items

I get this same error if I try to use Fiddler while logged into any server, even my personal test server. Makes it a pain having to close out the server, then load Fiddler to find what I'm looking for, then close it out & reload the server. Using Fiddler 4.9.12

I get this same error if I try to use Fiddler while logged into any server, even my personal test server. Makes it a pain having to close out the server, then load Fiddler to find what I'm looking for, then close it out & reload the server. Using Fiddler 4.9.12
Please use latest version first. Then I don't understand what server has to do with fiddler, are you using same files for client+server+fiddler at the same time?

You can't use tools like UO Fiddler on your client files when the same files are already in use by either the client or the server.

Likewise, you can't use the same files for both the client and the server for the same reason. Only one application can access them at a time.

Make a copy of your client files, make your edits with UO Fiddler, then copy the modified files to both your server and the client.

Back