1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UO Fiddler

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milva, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Milva

Admin Moderator

So I'm stumped- I have 2 computers both with XP on the one computer UO Fiddler does
    show the plugins, but on the other computer it does not show the plugins, not even the test one.
    Any one have any idea of why this might happen? :)

#1 Milva, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  2. tass23

Goat I believe had a similar issue recently. @Ravenwolfe sent him a link to download the version she used and it fixed his problem. Try re-installing it on that one computer, if that doesn't work, maybe harass Raven for her copy. ;)

3. Milva

Admin Moderator

Right I did download it again the version is the newest at 4.6, very odd :)

4. tass23

I haven't used any of the extensions yet, so I can't help you much there. Just be nice to see the SA animations though....

5. Milva

Admin Moderator

I want to check out the UOFiddler UOP Extractor plugin- but I didn't want to use the client which I use for the test server.
    So with the other comp I downloaded UO Fiddler and the newest UO Client to test on that one :) I'm guessing if the UOP files are converted to mul, then UO Fiddler could be used to see the newest items/animations etc.

6. tass23

With the latest client, yeah you would think that'd work. However, running client 7.0.12.1, Fiddler isn't showing SA animations and those were still mul files.

7. Milva

Admin Moderator

@Ravenwolfe any chance you could provide the link which fixed your plugin problem with UO Fiddler? Maybe it will help and I won't have to re-download another client on the comp which the plugins do work :)

8. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

I think that was UOArchitect that you were thinking of, however I have a working version of UOFiddler as well, I'll post it...

P.S. I use client 7.0.15.1, so that may be your issue. I've not been able to use the latest client because it messes up the Primeval Lich area in Felucca.

Attached Files:

9. Milva

Admin Moderator

Well the higher client does still show the plugins for UO Fiddler, but I need to change the uop files to mul in it before it will load items.(only need it for the items really)
    Thanks for posting that must be the same one I have as it does the same thing on that comp :)

10. Burner

Burner New Member

On the RUNUO google code site, you can get the newest converter for mul and uop, all i did was use that, and delete the art hash file as is suggested and I have the plugins showing up fine on the newest build, with client 7.0.29.2

11. Milva

Admin Moderator

Thanks I might have to try that :) I was just avoiding it since there were quite a few having problems with it.