Welcome to your UO Life. Currently in beta '2' stage with auto account creation.
Come and stake your place in the world. Roleplay is encouraged and rewarded for those that wish to contribute to the lore and story line.

Some of the features are
- squires
- mercenaries
- custom housing
- kingdoms to be fought for and claimed. (In custom maps)

Do you want to make your own city? If so, player government is in and you BUILD the pieces to make your city hall. You can have allies or enemies, your choice!

There is PvP, PvM and accepting applications for those that want to be part of building the world and being part of live quests.

If you wish to play via mobile then you can connect using MobileUO . ( https://uolife.ddns.net:8080/ for MobileUO files and uolife.ddns.net port 2593 )

Join the UO LIfe Discord Server!

Make sure you send a note that you arrived by way of ServUO so I have an idea where some of the traffic comes from.

Web page is Light Theme and use the preconfigured ClassicUO and razor at https://uolife.ddns.net/LIVEUO.zip (may have to replace local ip ) Other connection information uolife.ddns.net port 2593

I look forward to seeing you there, and make sure to leave a note so I can give your welcome package.

If you are in a guild, or take part in a player government then you are basically consenting to PvP. There are lands and challenges that don't require PvP. I believe I have a few challenges in maps that don't have felucca ruleset so you're defending places via PvM

If you are in a guild, or take part in a player government then you are basically consenting to PvP. There are lands and challenges that don't require PvP. I believe I have a few challenges in maps that don't have felucca ruleset so you're defending places via PvM
so one question what about the people who are PvM and are crafters that would want to form a guild together to me i think if you are in a guild you should be able to opt that guild out of the PvP

Much like everything in UO, a guild or not a crafter minding his own business can get whacked by another player. Since the player base is low on the shard I have changed the requirements a bit for player government towns. A group of crafters can easily build their own town quickly and up to level four that would allow a gate and city guards. (dont forget to pay maintenance) if a player comes into your town that you dont want there then ban them. With guards in place, if said banned player comes back the guards will dispatch him appropriately. There are also plenty of trammel rule based maps as well.

One of the other beta 2 items I'm waiting to hear back on is 'karma killer'. In UO Life, karma really does know where everyone is. Performing negative acts, being a red, etc. may cause the player to be 'smote down'. I've tested this a little bit and haven't been able to escape it.

Last edited:
Back