Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyn submitted a new resource:

UO Portal Source - Build your own Ultima Online shard listing website...

Originally I was going to sell the UO Portal software and be done with it. But I've decided that its best to release it to the community that prompted me to create it in the first place. This stuff was all built on the foundation of Felladrin's once very popular UOISNOTDEAD.com with a few updates and backend administration panel added for good measure.
----------
This is the entirety of UO Portal released... to the masses in the hope that someone out there will have a use for it. Contained...

Read more about this resource...

Way to go Kyn! I am sure people will find this very useful!

I hope that people will find use in it. That way it wasn't all for nothing, I know that freeshards are hurting as it is and I think that any extra exposure we can create would be good to breathe some new life into the community.

Thanks Kyn, will be interesting to look around at and see how the polling is done.

Absolutely Jack, if you need help feel free to let me know.

I just had a look through the poller, it is almost exactly the same method I used to poll shards too in php :) Guess there isn't that many alternative ways to do it :p

again, thanks for releasing it! May I ask though what your plans are for uoportal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back