Was wondering if I wanted to implement gold To use in the new uo store . In the Systemconfig.cs file

CurrencyImpl = Config.GetEnum("Store.CurrencyImpl", CurrencyType.Gold);

is this all I got to change to start to buy with gold . I changed this line from sovern to gold .

Still cant purchase with gold ? Maybe I have to change something else to change the currency ?

any help would be appreciated .

People love to edit cs files instead of config files :D there is a config file there that has the priority over these values. What you change was the fallback in case it would either be missing or commented out.

so just go edit the store.cfg

Anyone have an example of what it should exactly look like? How do you add the type of currency to the store?

Last edited:
I'm looking to change the store to use Gold instead of Sovereigns too, if anyone could assist with the code? I'm not too great at it.

Thank you.

as Pyro said it's in store.cfg

# Values: None|Sovereigns|Gold|PointsSystem|Custom
# Custom uses the ResolveCurrency handler and requires additional development to implement.
CurrencyImpl=Sovereigns

just change Sovereigns to Gold

Thank you Visam for your helpful response :) what about the multiplier so I wanted to make the gold 10x or 100x the sovereign cost in order to balance?

# Multiplier for store item cost.
# The EA costs act as a 'base cost' where you can increase to your choosing.
# 10.0 is the same as BaseCost * 10
CostMultiplier=1.0

Same thing here just set the 1.0 to whatever you want it to be for balance.

Trying to get this to work with tokens and everything is going well accept for the ResolveCurrency=
Not exactly what I need here, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Back