The lone star hitter must be a very sad individual, not even brave enough to back it up with a comment! Since only people that download can post a rating, I have a good idea now who it is, anyways, for everyone else that appreciates the work, know there are those here that are so butt hurt by their own ego that they go out of their way to tarnish others! Reminds me of the good old days of battling Phantom! Bring it on!

Personally downloaded but didnt take a look yet
Just seemed like a weird/interesting feature but I suggest adding a video to the description so we can see what your AI managed to produce

Personally downloaded but didnt take a look yet
Just seemed like a weird/interesting feature but I suggest adding a video to the description so we can see what your AI managed to produce
I am not sure where you get the AI part, I guess if your assuming things than I can overlook the comment! But you are probably the Lone Star hitter! LOL

No AI can write scripts like the ones Wilson creates... possibly they could help with ideas or whatever but the code is far to well done for ai without the ai having a lot of help. I think he does sometimes let ai write the descriptions though.

As most know, my Grammar suxs! AI improves that and I love using it for the Art! I do use it for coding instead of searching stack overflow when I have a question or issue! Plus getting it to come up with 50 random x is beyond helpful and a time saver, and like you mentioned, great to bounce ideas with to see if feasible!

Wilson updated UO Studio with a new update entry:

Major Update

*Fixed actor alignment, it was off by one!
*Fixed the props being deleted too quick, this now is smoothed out to over lap next frame
*Added new Prop Control - On Recorder, can now add props (Two Types, Persistent and Per Frame)

Prop FYI - When you create the stage and before recording, you can place props that will stay and only be visible while film playing! Props placed while recording are only for the current frame, if you want the prop to persist past the frame, you must add it again in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The lone star hitter must be a very sad individual, not even brave enough to back it up with a comment! Since only people that download can post a rating, I have a good idea now who it is, anyways, for everyone else that appreciates the work, know there are those here that are so butt hurt by their own ego that they go out of their way to tarnish others! Reminds me of the good old days of battling Phantom! Bring it on!
I never really care about the stars, more about reactions and comments (and I think a lot of people do the same)...so I don't think that would affect your work much. But yeah, agree that who downloaded and single-starred without explaining why is not great.

That said, I'm very excited by this and as soon as I've time I'll download and give it a try. It would give a lot of possibilities to our Seers for quests <3

Last edited:
I am not sure where you get the AI part, I guess if your assuming things than I can overlook the comment! But you are probably the Lone Star hitter! LOL
I did download it out of curiosity but I did not single-starred it or try it yet, your idea is pretty good and from the video, it seems works well.
Just feel like lately, discord/forums are being overwhelmed by people just posting random AI generated stuff

I did download it out of curiosity but I did not single-starred it or try it yet, your idea is pretty good and from the video, it seems works well.
Just feel like lately, discord/forums are being overwhelmed by people just posting random AI generated stuff
Ya, not sure what the issue is with PH, had to block him as it felt He was attacking me for God knows what, using AI(Claude) and flooding the resources with His half ass scripts and ideas and posting comments directed at my work involving AI! I don't hide the fact that I have been on the AI train since end of 2019 where I have been an active member in the OpenAI community! So I do use AI, but unlike PH, I don't use it to write my scripts, I use it to speed up repetitive work that I know it'll get right and produce art and better summaries as my grammar is less then desirable lol! but regardless, Thanks for the insight on how the resources are feeling, I am semi retired so I can push a lot of code in a day and it might seem I am posting a lot due to AI though anyone that knows my past here knows I am very active in the resources, way before AI ever was a thing! I don't run a shard since 2008 so my work is directed to this community, as I would like to help all shards with my ideas, it has been my hobby since 2003!

Wilson updated UO Studio with a new update entry:

Major Update

Fixed where some gear was not being recorded, ie: BaseSuits

Added new menu to recorder - Add Mod : Now you can update the name/body and hue of the actor per frame as per Add SFX and ADD Prop, only difference there is no preview, as it will not record the state on change, it will record the mods on next frame going forward until changed again! The mods are removed from actor when recording stops!

Added New Cancel button to recording gump, just in case you change you mind about making a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back