Greetings to the entire Ultima Online community. Today, I want to take this opportunity to inform you about the server I am developing, which could be open to the public in its first beta in just a few days. While it will begin in a beta state, I'd like to clarify that there won't be a wipe, and there won't be any loss of skills or items unless it's due to an extreme bug or malicious player intent. We should understand that at the beginning of a server, some issues tend to arise, which I'm confident we will address together on this new journey into a fantasy world we all know so well.

Here are some of the features with which the server will launch:

• Expansion: Time of Legends.
  • Accounts per IP: 1.
  • Statcap: 300.
  • Skillcap: No skillcap.
  • Resource gathering afk: Allowed.
  • Standard / Hardcore characters.
  • Auto PvP/PvM games.
  • Custom content.
  • Animal breeding/leveling.
  • Custom mounts with properties for riders.
  • Level system: Max level 300 (5 free skill points per level).
  • Claim system (loot bag).
  • Shrink system.
  • City invasions.
  • Monthly rankings (PvM rank, mining rank, fishing rank, lumberjacking rank, top hardcore players rank).
  • Squire system.
I'd also like to mention that I'm still working on it, and I will try to add content regularly. I've attached some images of the server and the Discord channel so you can stay updated:
Unlimited discord channel

Also, of course, I want to thank all those members of the community who dedicate their time and expertise to creating content for this great emulator. Without a doubt, thanks to them, many of the servers have the opportunity to offer additional content.
Warm regards, and thank you very much for your reading!Behemot.pngColiseum.pngCTF.pngCustom mount.pngGates.pngLeveling.pngLogin.pngLoot.pngPet breed.pngPvm ranking.png
Resource rankings.pngTop hardcore.pngTournament.png

Back