Hello All!

Vortia is a new and upcoming Ultima Online Shard looking for an Administrator to assist in managing the shard/website/staff and several GM's to help the shard run on a day to day basis!
We are a unique shard as we run on an older client base, and also have many custom scripts (server side) implemented into our shard. Like I said, we are brand new and I want to set us off on the right start by providing the community with excellent and trained staff and with plenty of opportunities to intermingle in a nicely made and ran game server with Role Playing, PvP, and events. To be a successful shard, you must first have a strong community driven program going and that is what I am driving for. I've got the resources and abilities to make it happen, I am just looking for some motivated assistance in doing so!

Our website is www.UoVortia.com
We have are running Client: UOSAClassic_7_0_3_0_2DClient

We are really looking for some staff to get the place up and running and get a system going. Running on a dedicated windows server so very minimal save times. I really would like to gather a few staff members to start with and see where we would all have experience and be interested in taking this shard to and everyones vision.
The main thing for me is I can't run or manage this shard alone and am looking for some assistance and guidance in spinning it in the right direction. We have a large budget for advertizing and also can look into getting some advanced web design done once I get a good team going. Please PM me if you are interested.

Personaly UO Vortia Having a website is nice...but even the most expensive website isnt needed..and personaly like simple website designs.. you dont want to bog it down so bad to where it doesnt load or has issues loading.. I think if you just keep it where you explain what your features are.. Account signup, some forums.. maybe some working progress of the shard etc ..is bout all is needed in my opinion..

As far as Staff , you dont want staff that everytime they log in , all they do is play or hand out items that isnt suppose to be for players... or ones keep creating god armor/wpns..think you really would wanna stay away from these types of ppl from being on Staff.. If they wanna play..they let them be players.. not staff members.

Back