1591052318486.png

Myproject is based on Sosaria 1800 years after magic dissapeared. I am just looking for people who want to colaborate to get it live.

(google translation)
History: The abuse of magic to solve all their problems led the inhabitants of sosaria to gradually become immune to magic. Over time, the vast majority of the inhabitants of Sosaria were neither able to cast spells, nor were they affected by them. Due to this, people began to get sick and die. Sosaria had never developed a science to help them understand viruses and diseases in a scientific way cos they never need it. Diseases began to devastate the world's population. The crowd began to blame the magicians for everything bad. Scientific and religious fanatics of all kinds began to emerge, whose sole purpose was to destroy every vestige of magic. Al mages of the world began to get tracked and killes. Some to appease the gods, others to remove the past. Any relic was destroyed, anyone suspected of having a magical offspring was sacrificed. With the death of the last known great magician, a new era began, one without magic. The day of the death of the last magician was marked as the first day of year 1 after the magic dissapeared.
For millennia, magicians had controlled the weather. With no magicians or magic to control it, bad harvests, droughts and great famines began. The landscape of Sosaria began to transform, leading its inhabitants to greater misery.
It was then that in a rampage completely ravaged by disease and hunger, a virus appeared that turned people into zombies. Without magicians to contain the spread of the virus and without a sufficiently developed science, weakened humanity succumbed to the virus. Little by little all the great empires fell. It is estimated that in the year 200 after magic disappeared, 90% -96% of the world population were zombies.
With no more food to consume, the corpses of the zombies ended up decomposing there by the year 1260 dm, and humanity was reborn again from a few hundred who had managed to barely survive.

Current Project info:

Emulator: Spherex
Client 7.0.20
Races: Yes
Statcap: Variable
Skillcap: Variable
PVP: Always
Insured: No

This is a very custom server, non osi or usual uo server. I try to emulate how sosaria would be 1800 yeard after magic dissapeared. Doing it in a "realistic" or "reasonable" way, with a good background. They way I am doing it is strongly inspired by the games: "Kenshi" and "Fallout 2dSaga". And the movies: "Ravenous", "MadMax", " The revenant" and "the inmortals".

I am looking for people who wants to colaborate in anyway. What i most lack is help with the Arts and the map.

I do this as hobby and for love to game design and UO. I am not looking any final profit.

Here are some photos about my work. well. If u want to colaborate donating arts, anims, scripts, or time to help, you can contact me by the post or by pm. Anything u can afford to the project will be wellcomed.

1591055898071.png1591055952175.png1591056020602.png1591056062469.png1591056112771.png1591056187821.png

Well, now I fear a madness guy have donated 20$ to my friend and now I got to release it the shovel anim. :p

Very interesting concept, and I think your map is very clever. Keeping an eye on this one.

If you feel like you need help with the map, who did it? Because a lot of the city work you have is pretty good.

Ty for the words. Are just concepts i am studing, lot of work to do. xD

I need help cos map is not the only think I got to do. This project need more hands and time than a have. And I think, is a good project.

This looks and sounds amazing, i love that you buried many of the aspects of the towns and areas instead of just wiping the map clean. Gives a nice post-apocalyptic feel to the scenery love it! I could see camping & cooking skills having serious bonuses here this looks like an adventurers dream.

Any new updates on the progress of the server?
MAny of them but very slow progress. One day I will post about it.
1642282508079.pngThis is the map right now. Lot of work in progress, I need to create many new arts to end it.
Right now i am creating new wereables, landtiles, textures, and npcs. So progress will be slow

Last edited:
Back