Hi, I've been trying to build UOA buildings and after about a dozen tiles it craps out on me. It starts building and then starts showing gibberish above my characters head and stops building. Does any body know what causes this?

TwilightRaven m309 warned you about posting double posts on your subject- this is your 2nd exact post- from now on when I see this I will remove your post :/

Well problem solved. For anybody who comes across the same problem (especially with big buildings) this is what you do:

Use the HIgh Seas client while building (even if you use Times of Legends to play)

Make sure you are connected to the server.

When you want to build something, do NOT (I repeat) do NOT use the build command in the Editor screen. It will build tile by tile and the building will take to long to finish and the server will crap out.

To Build your building, highlight it in the database (the main window) and click the build button in the panel below. It s hould ask you where you want to place your building. This is the proper way to build a uoa.

Do all that and you shouldn't have any problems. Right now the only thing keeping me from building my OWN custom buildings is when in the Editor, no scrollbars appear. If anybody has a solution to that let me know.

Happy Modding!

TW

Back