Hello Everyone,

I have an assistant who has spent weeks working on sorting, filtering, and renaming the many hundreds upon hundreds of designs I had for UOarchitect. I currently have 1439 designs, most of them are unique, they have been categorized and sorted to some extent so that it is easier to navigate and find what you might be interested in. We would like to offer this database to others but feel that the effort of organizing and sorting all the designs and reducing the massive list of duplicates down to a manageable collection is worth something.

If anyone is interested please let me know. If not and this is a ridiculous idea, well then just let this thread die. I will check back in a bit and if the response is overwhelmingly negative will delete then and let it rest.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Here is a preview of half the Database: UOArchitect Main List Half part 1.png

Very awesome collection for sure :) Might give this a couple days as not everyone uses UOArt

I'd be interested in this database.
The designs could be converted to Multis and patched to the game files if their format was converted.

Looks like a ton of work went into it ll :O

heck i would love that data base i am working with the UltimaLive on my shard and have been able to import new buildings on the fly without any adverse affects and streaming is almost 100% flawless to clients, so importing new buildings and freezing them live makes it so i can import any building i wish.... but that database is awsome and would be great to be able to find what i want right away without hunting threw trying to find the right one :)

Back