nice share. Was aware of some of these 'modded' version of uoarchitect but in my own personal experience I had better (and I mean this lightly) stability with the 'offical' uoa.
The main advantage this has to my knowledge is that it supports finding the newer registry and or install locations for ultima online.
You can use the new SA+ items even on the older versions of UOA as I mention on the uoa resource thread.

none the less, this is a good add for the archive. I may add the couple others I know of depending on their stability. UOA needs a re-write from the ground up to be honest. :\

So just to be clear, the official (or any) releases of UOAR only support up to clients ver 7.0.23.1, right? This mod or any other will not provide a workaround?

Correct Owellow the same for pandoras box - these programs have not been updated in a long time :)

Pandora's has a roofing tab, (will build the roof-with the correct cords entered) it will take a few tries to figure the roof perfect how you want it. I still find it easier to just add the roof myself

Back