UODecoded is currently seeking some help to develop our shard further.

Developer

We seek a developer to assist our Lead Developer in creating new and exciting systems to make our shard truly one of a kind. This person would need to have more than the basic knowledge of scripting (not just items and monsters)

Builder/Decorator

We seek a builder/decorator that has the ability to create and decorate some custom area's like Training Rooms, Quest Area's, aswel as a ability to create seasonal decoration for public holidays like Christmas and Halloween.

WebMaster

We seek someone with a decent knowledge in using Xenforo that can maintain our website to provide the best possible information to our players. We offer a Wiki that will need updating to give players the best and most uptodate information we offer.

- Stygian Abyss expansion
- High Seas expansion

You will also find our custom content:

- Advanced Animal Taming (Bods, TamingCraft, Shrink System),
- Gold and Token Ledgers,
- Xanthos Claim System,
- Chat System,
- Training Room,
- Unique Tamables and Monsters (not same stuff you see everywhere else),
- Tons of new Items (craftables and rare drops),
- Tons of Quests
- Automated Daily Events (PVP, MonsterBash, "more to come")
- Universal Storage Keys

Shard Caps and Features:

The skillcap is 1200
The statcap is 300.
3 accounts per player.
2 houses per account.
Reds Allowed Everywhere
PVP in Felucca and Ilshenar

If anyone would like to assist in the development of UoDecoded please feel free to send me a pm or email me @ [email protected]

Ive updated the website its still not great but its a step in the right direction I believe.

UO Decoded is still looking for fill some staff positions please feel free to contact me if your interest in becoming park of the UOD development team
http://uodecoded.com/

Thanks ruaduck.

I am no means a web developer but I don't mind trying.

I would like to create something a little more detailed but I do like the fact it's not cluttered which was my aim.

Only thing left to do next is create some nice images to show off what UODecoded offers.

UODecoded is still in heavy development and does require a dedicated team.

I'll be upgrading the server to a dedicated 1gb connection dedicated server in the next month.

I also spend as much time as possible developing new scripts and updating old scripts to fit with the needs of the shard.

Back