PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED ON DEDICATED SERVER W/ 1GBPS UP/DOWN SPEED DEDICATED CONNECTION WITH NOTHING BUT THE BEST HARDWARE CAPABLE OF HOSTING 10,000+ PLAYERS WITH LITTLE TO NO LAG.

NEW CHARS THAT LOGIN GET 7x70 SKILLBALL & 225 Stat Ball!
COME GET YOURS NOW WHILE YOU CAN!
(
YOU MUST TRAIN YOUR SKILLS TO BE 7xGM SO COME TRAIN NOW)

*NEW CHAR STARTS WITH 10k GOLD
*SKILL GAIN IS VERY FAST

IP: play.uofbirth.com
Port: 2593

Discord server invite:
https://discord.gg/SzVzrHe

http://uofbirth.com/forum

Meta Dragons with Relic System (Meta Dragon can have up to 4 relics at lvl 7)
The Relics add special abilities to your pet and include the following types of relics:

*Molten
*Noxious
*Bloody Talons
*Quick Strike
The dragon egg can be purchased for 600k gold from the vendor ontop wbb.

Meta Steed System as well (Meta Steed can have up to 5 relics at lvl 7)

*Molten(Steed Relic)
*Noxious(Steed Relic)
*Bloody Talons(Steed Relic)
*Quick Strike(Steed Relic)
*Focus (Steed Relic)
You can get these from Monster of the Month(Dragon) or from Champ corpse loot. Harrower also has a 25% chance of dropping a steed egg.

All Facets Felucca Ruleset Fel/Ilsh

100% SERIOUS Economy Under Development!
PvP, Rares, EM Events.
PvP/PVM

Everyones Welcome!

Last edited:
DEDICATED CONNECTION WITH NOTHING BUT THE BEST HARDWARE CAPABLE OF HOSTING 10,000+ PLAYERS WITH LITTLE TO NO LAG.

I'm quite interested to know who your hosting provider is, what hardware you've got, and how you came to that conclusion about number of supported players (because 10k is reasonably low by today's standard, you could be under-estimating it, RunUO 1.0 was load-tested with 30,000~ clients many years ago.)

I'm sure its capable of hosting more but I figured 10,000+ was a modest estimate.

Honestly, I don't think prospective players care about estimates or those numbers, but what I do know is that if you're going to state something like that, you should be prepared to answer any questions to do with the information, or else you're left with "I don't know" and that's not professional.

So, what hardware are you running, or do you not know? :/

Also, it's nice to see a shard popping up that is aimed at giving UOForever some competition :p

Intel Xeon E5-1650v3
6c/12t - 3.5 GHz/3.8 GHz
64GB DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz

Type
Included

Network connection
1 Gbps
Bandwidth OVH to OVH
1 Gbps
Outgoing bandwidth
500 Mbps
Incoming bandwidth
1 Gbps

Damn, now that's genuine overkill!
I hope you get to make good use of it, even with 10,000 players on, it still would barely dent your resources, though the CPU could be upgraded, but not by much.

Yeah I know right. I plan to make good use of it in the future with the help of some well placed ads on various high population gaming websites.

Back