Legnes submitted a new resource:

UOFiddler 4.9.17 (for animation creators) - Convenient version for creating your own animation

Animation creators version
- Added the ability to use a male and female body.
- Added the ability to use rider animation.
- Added saving combined image.
- Added the ability to edit Cliloc.rus

View attachment 21191

Version 4.9.17
- Updated client window enumeration logic to look for alternative clients first to fix Client.SendText() on OrionUO client.

Version 4.9.16
- Gump list will now select last inserted index when using "Insert at..." and "Insert starting from..." while...

Read more about this resource...

Why you dont share the source of this Anim edit on the official github of fiddler?
On an issue (enchancement request) or direct a pull request
I am not a team member. A fork was made on this GitHub - LCT-Studio/UOFiddler: UOFiddler based on Ultima SDK it's a tool to view and alter almost every UO 2D client file. Source code is released under the Beerware license. If they want to include these changes in the general version, they can pull them

Thank God! None of the versions I downloaded had a working virtual floor. Fiddler 10 does but you can't see it because of the way the controls are laid out. This one has it right!

TY!

In the multieditor plugin. It works fine, the problem is the actual virtual floor controls are overlapped by another when I compile. I used the form designer to try to move things around, but my knowledge of form properties is still limited. I was not saying the software doesn't work, it works really well I just can't get to the virtual floor control in the multieditor in the repo version.

Back