Every single time I try and click on the GUMPS tab in UO Fiddler it closes on me. I've downloaded a couple different UOFiddlers and all with the same issue? Any others have this problem?

Weird, my uofiddler stopped working not so long ago, it throws an error i fixed it doing the next:

go to %Appdata% /Roaming, delete whole UOFiddler folder and try again. Also make sure the path folders are correct

i feel like UofiddlerArt.hash gets corrupted somehow

UO Fiddler works. But if someone has trouble with it, you need to write more information about your computer that runs it. No one can help you if you don't know what computer you have, what operating system, and so on. UO Fiddler does not need to use appdata if you can set it to not store anything. Write more information about your computer and how you set up UO Fiddler. But I already know that you have incorrectly set the path to the UO files from which the program should read.

Assuming you are using UOFiddler with UOP support, be sure the file path for gumpart.mul is pointed at gumpartLegacyMUL.uop and gumpidx.mul is blank.

So far I have this uo filddler working with items and gumps=
UOFiddler
Converted UOP
2nd post down -add the converted UOP Files in your game folder

Or unpack gumpartLegacyMUL.uop using a program UOP_Unpacker. Then enter both gumpart.mul and gumpartidx.mul in the settings. Both variants work correctly.

I've done this, it's still closing when I attempt to look at the gumps. I'll have to keep playing around with it. I've just added some new art, so maybe I have to repack and unpack.
Post automatically merged:

So far I have this uo filddler working with items and gumps=
UOFiddler
Converted UOP
2nd post down -add the converted UOP Files in your game folder

Thanks I'll give this one a try.

Be sure to use UOFiddler with UOP suppor. I unpack uop files to Gumpart and gumpidx files. I'm sure Fiddler can load them. But it also loads them in uop format. I'm doing it the old way.

Be sure to use UOFiddler with UOP suppor. I unpack uop files to Gumpart and gumpidx files. I'm sure Fiddler can load them. But it also loads them in uop format. I'm doing it the old way.

I did this and in the folder I point it to I can see the Gumpart and Gumpidx files. I still haven't been able to figure out whats going on. :(

I got same problem to convert uop to mul. A converting plugin(UOpacker) in UOfiddler does not convert in the right way.

uop-1.png

But it converted 2 files which I need anyway.

uop-2.jpg

unfortunately, so many gumID did not appear.

uop-3.jpg

You are trying to extract new types of UO files. Since roughly version 7.0.60, these files have not worked well. Some file format has been changed at the game manufacturer. I recommend editing older versions of Uo, to 7.0.60.

I got same problem to convert uop to mul. A converting plugin(UOpacker) in UOfiddler does not convert in the right way.

View attachment 15228

But it converted 2 files which I need anyway.

View attachment 15229

unfortunately, so many gumID did not appear.

View attachment 15230

In latest pre-release 4.9.1 unpacking current most common classic .uop files should work. Re-pack to UOP still have issues with art file.

There is still a lot of issues because of variety of client and file versions out there and some missing code in UOFiddler but since 2 months I'm trying to fix some issues and update the tool.

If you know of any bugs or have an idea for improvement create an issue here https://github.com/polserver/UOFiddler/issues or just contact me. I will try to help. Thank you. :)

Hi, I having an issue of seeing all the graphics in the newest client in Fiddler. When I direct Fiddler to the client to try and convert the mul to uop, it's not capturing any mul files. This is what I am seeing when I direct Fiddler to my client. But when I go to the UOP packer tab and try to convert, nothing happens. I know I am missing something simple. Please help :)
1621862744363.png

Well anything below version 4.8 is kinda old and I'm not even sure if that is from original Fiddler site or some other source so I can't help you much with that version but you can get the latest here Releases · polserver/UOFiddler .

Just looking at the screenshot it looks like your version does not support reading .uop. Try getting latest and see how it goes. All the necessary plugins are there too.

Well anything below version 4.8 is kinda old and I'm not even sure if that is from original Fiddler site or some other source so I can't help you much with that version but you can get the latest here Releases · polserver/UOFiddler .

Just looking at the screenshot it looks like your version does not support reading .uop. Try getting latest and see how it goes. All the necessary plugins are there too.
Yes! That was it!
ty so much!
Post automatically merged:

Will I also need to update my Pandora? When I point to the client, this is what I am getting. This is 3.0.0.5

1621895883941.png

I have no knowledge of Pandora but I think it was tool made years ago for runuo servers and it used mul files. You can try to unpack uop files in fiddler using UOP Packer plugin and put unpacked muls into your client directory so the Pandora can read those. As I said I've never used pandora so I don't know what is its current state.

You can find converted uop files here...but these are not up to date. It will work, no maps will work. The folder needs to go into the pandora folder then point pandora to the UOP folder Pandora's Box Source

Back