I have no problem to move entire regions on the same map. I use pretty well centered and fiddler but I have no idea how to move a city like Zento or royal city to felucca (map0)
I tried it with fiddler but it seems that we can only move in the same area map and not in others, right? tips?

cfasdf.png
replace button generated 3 file map4.mul, statics4.mul staidx4.mul

Last edited:
That's not correct.
  1. Go to the Map tab.
  2. Select the "Misc" button.
  3. Scroll down to "Map and Statics Copy".
  4. Select the folder that contains the map file you're copying from.
  5. Select the Map ID of the map you're copying from. Note: This does not have to be the same map you're copying to. The map you're copying to is whatever one you're currently viewing in Fiddler.
  6. Check "Copy Map" if you want to copy terrain/land, check "Copy Statics" and "Remove Duolicates" if you want to copy static art. Note: All can be checked if you want to copy everything.
  7. Input the coords for the bounding box of the area you are copying from into "From Region".
  8. Input the UPPER LEFT coords of where you're copying the area to in "To Region".
  9. Double check all input info is correct.
  10. Hit the button "Replace".
  11. The map, statics and staidx files will save to wherever you have the output path of Fiddler set to. Take those new files and replace your old ones.
  12. Enjoy your new map changes.

I tried to search felucca's ruleset but I do not find: / can you give me some help?
/Scripts/Misc/Mapdefinitions
this?

Last edited:
Well I was a bit off anyway .. :p
It is not in the ruleset itself but in the mapdefinition of felucca or rather its season.

Go to \Scripts\Misc\MapDefinitions.cs and change the season of your (I assume you changed the felucca map) map to the season you like.
The list of what each season is and its value look at comment at line 34

My guess therefor would be that you change line nr 16, the 4 (next to "Felucca") to 1 as that was the old season Tokuno ran in

Well I was a bit off anyway .. :p
It is not in the ruleset itself but in the mapdefinition of felucca or rather its season.

Go to \Scripts\Misc\MapDefinitions.cs and change the season of your (I assume you changed the felucca map) map to the season you like.
The list of what each season is and its value look at comment at line 34

My guess therefor would be that you change line nr 16, the 4 (next to "Felucca") to 1 as that was the old season Tokuno ran in
ok I understand perfectly.

You can put 0 = Spring, 1 = Summer, 2 = Fall, 3 = Winter, 4 = Desolation there, it shouldnt have any impact since the MapRules are defined at the end of that method

yes, I wanted to refer to another question
For tokuno ok the problem is season, solved.
But I also transferred ter mur and missing many things such as bridges and whole pieces ... maybe I have to change this: <mapID>: An identification number used for client communications. For any visible maps, this value must be from 0-5
or have I done something wrong? because you do not see the bridges and many other things

RegisterMap(0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 4, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
inserting 1 instead of 4 in line 16?

First part sounds like you are missing some parts of the map when you transfered it-

Part 2:
If you want to have your "Felucca" run in the summer season yes

You can put 0 = Spring, 1 = Summer, 2 = Fall, 3 = Winter, 4 = Desolation there, it shouldnt have any impact since the MapRules are defined at the end of that method
I put 1 in that method and I rebooted the server but the trees are as before: bare

Code:
RegisterMap(0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 1, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules);

If thats where your copied part actually is it should work, did you save and restart the server? :p

Well what I meant is, does it set it globally to that season or just for a map? But it seems like something in your scripts is setting the season of the maps?

Well what I meant is, does it set it globally to that season or just for a map? But it seems like something in your scripts is setting the season of the maps?
It seems to put it globally and I'm trying the script that puts this season but can not find it, maybe it's the life nex core?

Automated Season Changer.cs ?
Code:
using System; 
using Server;
using Server.Network;

namespace Server.Custom.Regions
{
   public class weatherTimer : Timer
   {
      public static void Initialize() 
      {   
         new weatherTimer();
      }
      public weatherTimer() : base(TimeSpan.FromSeconds(10),TimeSpan.FromDays(1))
      {
         this.Start();
      }
      protected override void OnTick()
      {
         switch(DateTime.Now.Month)
         {     
            case 12: case 1: case 2:
            {
               Map.Felucca.Season = 4;
               Map.Trammel.Season = 0; 
               Map.Ilshenar.Season = 0; 
               Map.Malas.Season = 0;
               Map.Tokuno.Season = 0;
               Map.TerMur.Season = 0; 
               Console.WriteLine( "Season: Winter" );
               Console.WriteLine( "" );
            }
               break;
            case 3: case 4: case 5:
            {
               Map.Felucca.Season = 4;
               Map.Trammel.Season = 0; 
               Map.Ilshenar.Season = 0; 
               Map.Malas.Season = 0;
               Map.Tokuno.Season = 0;
               Map.TerMur.Season = 0; 
               Console.WriteLine( "Season: Spring" );
               Console.WriteLine( "" );
               }
               break;
            case 6: case 7:  case 8:
            {
               Map.Felucca.Season = 4;   
               Map.Trammel.Season = 1; 
               Map.Ilshenar.Season = 1; 
               Map.Malas.Season = 1;
               Map.Tokuno.Season = 1;
               Map.TerMur.Season = 1;   
               Console.WriteLine( "Season: Summer" );
               Console.WriteLine( "" );
            }
               break;
            case 9: case 10: case 11:
            {
               Map.Felucca.Season = 4;
               Map.Trammel.Season = 2; 
               Map.Ilshenar.Season = 2; 
               Map.Malas.Season = 2;
               Map.Tokuno.Season = 2;
               Map.TerMur.Season = 2;
               Console.WriteLine( "Season: Autumn" );
               Console.WriteLine( "" );
            }
               break;
            default:
               Console.WriteLine( "Season: End of the world man, unknown month." );
               break;
         }
      }         
   }
}

I'm not sure why some statics would copy and some wouldn't, I've never experienced that problem before.

Are you sure they're present on the map you copied from? Are they addons or multi's added IG, or are they frozen to the map?

gaw.png sdgas.png
yes i copy royal city from ter mur (no addons, no multi, no frozen) only original static royal city
Zento was copied perfectly instead

I also tried a much smaller piece of royal city because I suspected that I had enough computing power rather even with small clippings equals
jjhk.png
perhaps lack the statics5x?
but it lacks also statics4x and Zento had no problems in the replace
some helps?

Last edited:
If you simply want to copy sections of one map to another, I'd like to suggest RadMapCopy
You can get it here or other places.
http://ultima.manawydan.cz/download_radstar.php
You can get the coordinates from UOfiddler.
Also be aware that map copies are perfect for whatever coordinates are input. But statics are copied in blocks of 8x8.

however I put those coordinates divided by 8 to radmap on uofiddler and not change anything: tile many do not see
it is as if the special statics of static5 can not take them on statics0

It's not the coordinates divided by 8.
If you started at the corner of the map and copied 8x8y to 20x20y, it would only copy 8x8y to 16x16y. This is because the block is 8 by 8, but from 16 to 20 it is not a full 8by 8 block and it gets cut off.

Back