I have many tricks I use to make graphic creation easier but, I need this fuction to save time. 1674021955203.png

So I can screen capture sets and work on them all at once as a set. Like so 1674021995505.png
As you can see I manually did it. But, simply having the option would save me time having to bucket fill all the thumbnail boxes and let me make sprite sheets.

Last edited:
What are you trying to achieve here? Are you experimenting with texture generation?
With minimal modifications you can export all assets as set of bitmaps using UOStudio's texture atlas generator: UOStudio/src/UOStudio.Tools.TextureAtlasGenerator at develop · deccer/UOStudio .

If this is something different then please let me know what the big picture is because changing tile frame color to match background just to take a screenshot(??) seems a bit weird :)

1674057326776.png
BTW you can change background colour of tiles for past two years now :) It was added somewhere around version 4.9.3

Last edited:
I use an outdated program for all my art. Paintshop pro 5.0. It is so I can create masks for a whole set at once on a single layer. Such as a layer for shadows on east side of walls. ect... Also for taking screenshots for previews of finished work.

BTW you can change background colour of tiles for past two years now :) It was added somewhere around version 4.9.3
I know I am very greatful it was something I had mentioned needing in one of my video tutorials on fixing holes in art work. It has made my work so much easier fixing damaged art. Thank you so much. =)

I know I am very greatful it was something I had mentioned needing in one of my video tutorials on fixing holes in art work. It has made my work so much easier fixing damaged art. Thank you so much. =)

Right now I don't have much time so background color is still local setting that is not saved in UOFiddler's options but with these new options you should be able to set what you need.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!
Brand new member :)
is there a discord channel you guys made about this topic? I really want to learn more about how to change some art files

I play OSI and now everyone is using Orion client.
I have a 2 years old custom art file but now since the devs released a lot of new items, they dont show on my custom art file and I would love to be able to add them.

Thanks
Where I can download the Mulpatcher?

Last edited:

Right now I don't have much time so background color is still local setting that is not saved in UOFiddler's options but with these new options you should be able to set what you need.
Sweet! Thank you so much perfect!

Back