good evening everyone
please help me figure it out
I load the image through fidler, for some reason it adds black color where it shouldn’t be, or vice versa, it replaces black with white or emptiness, I use Photoshop at times paint
backpack1.jpg

colors :) Black and white are considered transparent. So outside of the backpack you have colors close to black that's why those stay there and inside the backpack you have 0,0,0 so full black which gets removed.

colors :) Black and white are considered transparent. So outside of the backpack you have colors close to black that's why those stay there and inside the backpack you have 0,0,0 so full black which gets removed.
backpack.png

here is the original, I was hoping that it would make the background transparent and it leaves black spots, but thanks, I didn’t know that it considers white and black transparent
yes there are gray areas there, thank you, I will correct them now

Just use levels or something in graphic app and make sure 0,0,0 is 8.8.8 if you want to have "black" in yoru picture. Should be ok with being this close to black. By default uo treats "true black" 0,0,0 as transparent.

Just use levels or something in graphic app and make sure 0,0,0 is 8.8.8 if you want to have "black" in yoru picture. Should be ok with being this close to black. By default uo treats "true black" 0,0,0 as transparent.
everything worked out thanks bro
I have one more question here, can you tell me I’m adding a new animation with anim.mul there are no problems, but anim2,3, and others are saved in a weight less than the original, how can I fix it?

everything worked out thanks bro
I have one more question here, can you tell me I’m adding a new animation with anim.mul there are no problems, but anim2,3, and others are saved in a weight less than the original, how can I fix it?
? I'm not sure what is your problem "weight less than the original"? You mean file size or what exactly is the problem? :)

? I'm not sure what is your problem "weight less than the original"? You mean file size or what exactly is the problem? :)
yes bro I mean the file size for example anim5.mul the original size is 97,149 and after the changes the file size of anim5.mul is 64,604

Back