Hello, My name is (Thistle) - founder of the UOJunkies Dev. Team and Owner of the UOJunkies Private Server -The Place Where Real UOJunkies Play-
I am currently looking for a few people who would like to do some bug testing on the server.
If you are interested and serious there maybe a place open on the development team.
I am eventually going to make the server public when ready, but i feel there is still fine tuning to do before hand.

So if you want to check things out and see if you can help, the log info is :
uojunkies.no-ip.org port: 2593

I am looking to balance and correct quests, items, and monsters, as well as any other mistakes found.

I hope To See You There !

Hehe it is all good, I will be over there to check it out more tonight when I get home from work when I am coding.

Is there anything in particular you are looking to do with this Server? You should edit the top post above on what your aiming to make this server like? I see that it is SA/High Seas ERA but will it be custom etc?

https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/commits/master

On that page there is submits that people have added to fix and make ServUO better and more OSI Accurate. These are not officially added to the ServUO repo until one of the staff members on here accept the commit but since it seems nobody is doing that (that I know of) at this time be sure to check those out especially since there is some good and important fixes on there!

I will also be adding some stuff I fixed from a recent project on their tonight!

See you later on.

really i am am uncertain wich direction i wanted to go. i do not want to exclude anyone.
i would like to keep it open ended and keep it osi, but i have done a lot of work on some new graphics .
i own all the darkshard dev cd's so the sky is the limit.
but i keep running into the same problem. not everyone understands how to apply art patches.

also i dont want to exclude anyone as far as making it a pvp pvm or rp server.
honestly it is why i am reaching out, just need some good advice.

i have owned and ran so many server's over the years , i would like to get it right once. lol

and so far client it fully patched and all items and such inside have been scripted.
and i have spent weeks making sure all systems added work including imbuing and mysticisam.

However thank you for the heads up on the master file/

not everyone understands how to apply art patches

There are people who connect to the internet in any form, who don't know how to copy and paste one file on top of another? They shouldn't be allowed to own a computer.

dear god man your killing me!
i miss the good ol uogateway or connectuo days.
someone needs to get a auto pacher going or better yet fix the client to accept a file and it reads whatever is in that file as master.
so you did not have to overwrite your originals just simply place patches in a patch master folder.
and when you start the client a small quick gump opens for selecting witch patch file you want to use in the master patch folder.
i wish i was smart enough to figure it out it would be epic.

a certain someone could also maybe implement it to uos as a new added feature!

Last edited:
You could write a C# Program that just extracts your modded files into the location you choose, I think IPY did it that way?

I also believe I seen a server that had the whole UO folder zipped up and you just downloaded it then extracted it and pointed your Razor or UOSteam to the extracted folder?

Another thing to try it just do it where they download the client setup and install it then have a seperate download with your art and stuff and make a detailed installation page on your webpage? Perhaps even a YouTube video embedded where they can see step by step?

Just a few thoughts.

Btw UOSteam is no longer being developed, the two creators never released the source to anyone including the RUNUO team who currently holds the source to Razor.

ok well the old method has always been flawed and i would really like it automated if possible but maybe we can do it with the kr launcher some how.

i teleported past your blockers preventing access to the reward gate. use losblocker in addition to blockers to prevent this

Back