1.your map files go into the Server client (the main folder of the client your server runs off of)
2. in your main server folder there is a folder called ultima live _ in that folder there should be a folder with your servers name put them there as well.

make sure to complete the step of adding the iprping_.dll to the client folder which players download or in your patch file if thats how you get them the custom files.

the maps should auto download into their Hidden program data folder when they login with a character you can check & see if this is working on your computer by checking the hidden program data folder in your c:\ directory (turn on show hidden folders to check)

___________________________________________________________________________________
Making map changes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you make changes to a map while logged into the server & want to edit that version with Cedplus
take the files from the hidden ProgramData/UltimaLive Folder & then paste it where the files for Ced are
after editing in ced map repeat the first 2 steps ( you do not need to worry about the hidden map files
they will update when you restart server & then login with client)

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, here is what I did.

I placed my Centred Server files in with my Mul folder that is located in my Server folder.
Such as: ServUO/Mul. No special ClientFiles folder.
Run Centred in there, edit my maps when I want to.
Restart the server and the maps update.
Sign in with my client, and my maps update off of the server.

PERFECT!!
I could not ask for anything easier.

Yea I edit maps separate in case of mistakes or I change my mind but Im working on completely custom maps. Also you should not use ced and a live shard on the same computer at the same time ie the files & port should be different I moved ced to my off line test shard computer so there's no worry of crashing if Ive learned anything in the last few months its to run everything thru my test shard then transfer to my production server. but whatever works for ya all in fun

Back