Read this tutorial...

How to convert UOP to MUL using LegacyMULConverter-v4 by Eos
*see the readme.txt included for more details

1.Extract LegacyMULConverter-v4 somewhere you will remember on your computer
2.Navigate with file explorer (windows key + e) to the directory you extracted LegacyMULConverter-v4
3.Shift + Right click the folder and click Open command window here
4.Now in the cmd prompt type LegacyMULCL.exe -x "
5.Locate the installation of Ultima Online that contains the UOP files you want to convert to MUL
*navigate into the directory with file explorer (windows key + e) then hit alt + d and then copy the directory.
6.Paste the directory for Ultima Online into the cmd prompt and add " to the end
7.Hit enter!
uh-oh cmd prompt says access was denied?
1.Click the windows start button and type cmd. You should see cmd.exe Right click that and Run as Admin.
2.in the cmd prompt type cd and the directory where you extracted LegacyMULConverter-v4
Example:"cd C:\UO\Edtiors and Tools\LegacyMULConverter-v4" (without "")
3.Proceed from step # 4 above

Here is exactly how my cmd prompt looks before I hit enter
Code:
C:\UO\Edtiors and Tools\LegacyMULConverter-v4>LegacyMULCL.exe -x "C:\Games\Elect
ronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic"

Make sure you do NOT already have any of the following files located in that Ultima Online directory
If an output file already exists, it will also not be overwritten.
map0.mul
map0x.mul
map1.mul
map1x.mul
map2.mul
map2x.mul
map3.mul
map4.mul
map5.mul
map5x.mul
art.mul
artidx.mul
gumpart.mul
gumpidx.mul
sound.mul
soundidx.mul

Virustotal for file: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0cc19d9c998cec8691095d04fe8f6bc3ea48e4cdbd49af9ae349406ed92a7944/analysis/1473889171/
Files: https://www.servuo.com/attachments/legacymulconverter-v4-rar.6629/

Last edited:
@ETsCat Follow the Instructions via "spoiler" and open CMD and navigate that way.to your directory. its only way i could achieve it aswell.

That aside where did my extracted files go? i cannot seem to find anything i am continuing to look. and do i have to re format them back into uop in order to get my server up or can i just c/p the mul and basicly "delete and ignore" the uop?

Back