Wilson submitted a new resource:

UORspawn - Dynamic Spawning System

View attachment 23243

Dynamic Spawning System

This system is designed to do majority of the main spawn via a new spawner, instead of placing hundreds if not thousands of spawners, this system aims to reduce that overhead and turn the player to the spawner!

With that, we are able to quicky add reactive spawn and ensure there isn't a tile in the game not covered by spawn! The only spawners you'll need to still place are your special bosses and mobs, those...​

Read more about this resource...

Wilson updated UORespawn with a new update entry:

Hot Fix + Minor Update

*Fixed Bug on Settings File Name, Check ServUO Data Folder and delete SpawnChance.csv, it is now SpawnSettings.csv

+Added general settings to control the overall spawn range, number, plus the water, weather and static chances!
+Added Spawn Scaling, when enabled, the spawn will inc in number depending on the amount of players within the max spawn range of each other!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Minor Update

Fixed a few UI bugs!

+Added - View Spawn : After you server has been using the system for a few saves, you'll have data on the spawn, which you can view the last 7 days, each player will have their own color on the map exposing what spawn they are triggering and where it spawned! You can use new command [PushRespawnStats to gen the results when you wish as well!

View attachment 23273

The thick colored line is the player general area and the smaller dots of the same color are...

Hot Fix

WARNING - Box had a save/load error I didn't catch until now, I am sorry if this caused you to waste any time making box spawns, they were bugged and not saving the data correctly! It has been corrected and I triple tested it to ensure it will not mess up the saves!

*If you want to attempt to fix your file, in the UOR_Spawn.csv, the format should be
-Example of a a box in Trammel,
Code:
 Trammel:1,1444,2343,349,439|Wisp*Ferret|Reaper|VorpalBunny

, Separate the initial fields...

Minor Update

+Refined - EffectNPC will be for Tile Reactive Effects!
+Added - WaterEffectNPC, FireEffectNPC, ColdEffectNPC, BloodEffectNPC, PoisonEffectNPC and MagicEffectNPC - General spawn effects, not tile reactive!

+Added ablility to update the bestiary by the Bestiary file created by using [GenRespawnList : One created you'll find it in ServUO/Data, copy it to the UORespawn/Resources, this will override the build in list and replace it with the file data!

*Make sure to delete the old server script...

If anyone gets a Crash while a player logs out, please update the SpawnSystem Server Files, I added a correction to the timer, it was a potential crash, so heads up!

Back