I updated repository according to the lastest ServUO release.

Having Slayer title & Food Effects disabled due incompatibility missing gump errors.

Sorry to be such vague but folder
\Scripts\Gumps\Controls seems no longer available so many linked functions are no longer supported.

Since I have no idea (and sorry for my noobness) of what they are supposed to do and since both are custom system (much unessentials as my small uo knowledge suggest me) it has not been much a trouble for me to temp zap them atm.

Any info to enlight this is very welcome.

Thanks! :)

I guess I'll get this started.
Slayer Title system is custom and is no longer in the servuo distro because the focus of servuo is primary the latest uo version and nothing custom.
This is what it was though. http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-svn-663-ml-custom-slayer-title-system.466987/
As for the food effects maybe someone can fill us in. I do know a bunch of unwanted stuff was brought over from OrbUO ages ago and it's been a process of weeding out the unwanted stuff. So far, so good.

Last edited:
I think Food Effects was a custom system Dougan Ironfist had started back when he was on the Dev team utilizing the framework for custom modules Insanity had started. I'm pretty sure it was never completed, and what was was buggy.

So great work, I agree with the staff.
It's already hard to keep the OSI line without having to figure out on extra...

Then everyone can make his own customizations!

Back