I made one script that I released for runuo back in 2005, I did my best with very little coding knowledge, which I have since lost... I'd love to see it updated or even continued if someone is interested? I'd love to be able to look at it again... I don't think it would take a lot of work to get it functional.

Here's the original Flesh Craft release post...
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/flesh-craft.59649/

Thanks for looking...

Attachments

• Flesh Craft.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Well I played around with it.
  • made it work with current servuo.
  • updated some mobile stuff.
  • cleaned it up a little.
  • made some changes to the golem crafting (uses the Name / DefaultName of an item and in case it is empty use classname and split it so you wouldnt need to make extra cases for each ingredient.
  • fixed the bone apron so you can not spam it and get 50 bones per second.
  • doppelganger shround works properly now.
  • balron shround set to BaseOuterTorso as parent class, fixed possible issues with the shapeshifting. Instead of changing the body it now properly changes the bodymod, elfs and gargoyles wouldnt get body issues,
  • replaced non stacking itemids with stacking ones.
  • fixed itemid and hue issues on the crafting tools depending if a set amount of uses was given or not.
  • combined some redundant ifs in the golems
  • set the Summon property for the golems
  • didnt use the changed cliloc, not sure what it was used for either?
If I forgot something I am sorry :D
Anyway have fun with it.

// Updated version in later post

Last edited:
Nice work.
[doublepost=1498135236][/doublepost]It's been so long I don't know why I used the cliloc to send messages, but the only issue I saw was using the bone hammer without a bone focus.

Indeed, it was used for the no bone focus message.

Its not exactly right but I dont see many people want to use a custom cliloc especially not for 1 new message. So I used a different one in this case.
I actually would have preferred to use one that goes ~name~! but since that would have involved a rewrite for the crafting system itself I settled for another with a sysmessage at the same time.

So changes are:
  • fix for missing cliloc
  • altered the CheckFocus method

Attachments

• Flesh Craft.zip
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
Back