I hope this is in the right place. If not, I apologize in advance. I've done a few 'updates' on our shard. Trying to stay current with the latest SVN. I've done it a few times without any issue, but today I get the following:

Code:
Errors:
+ Quests/Eodon/Hawkwind/Hawkwind.cs:
    CS1501: Line 93: No overload for method 'HasLearnedMastery' takes 0 argument
s
+ Quests/Eodon/Hawkwind/TimeForLegendsQuest.cs:
    CS1061: Line 164: 'Server.Skill' does not contain a definition for 'VolumeLe
arned' and no extension method 'VolumeLearned' accepting a first argument of typ
e 'Server.Skill' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembl
y reference?)
+ Spells/Skill Masteries/Core/SkillMasterySpell.cs:
    CS1061: Line 732: 'Server.Skill' does not contain a definition for 'VolumeLe
arned' and no extension method 'VolumeLearned' accepting a first argument of typ
e 'Server.Skill' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembl
y reference?)
    CS1061: Line 1090: 'Server.Skill' does not contain a definition for 'VolumeL
earned' and no extension method 'VolumeLearned' accepting a first argument of ty
pe 'Server.Skill' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assemb
ly reference?)
+ Spells/Skill Masteries/Core/MasteryInfo.cs:
    CS1501: Line 201: No overload for method 'HasLearnedMastery' takes 0 argumen
ts
    CS1061: Line 206: 'Server.Skill' does not contain a definition for 'HasLearn
edVolume' and no extension method 'HasLearnedVolume' accepting a first argument
of type 'Server.Skill' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an a
ssembly reference?)
    CS1501: Line 213: No overload for method 'HasLearnedMastery' takes 0 argumen
ts
    CS1061: Line 218: 'Server.Skill' does not contain a definition for 'VolumeLe
y reference?)
+ Spells/Skill Masteries/Core/SelectMasteryGump.cs:
    CS1061: Line 48: 'Server.Skill' does not contain a definition for 'VolumeLea
rned' and no extension method 'VolumeLearned' accepting a first argument of type
'Server.Skill' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly
reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

I've done VERY few disto edits. (Mostly character creation, datapath, etc. The standard stuff you would use). The files that are in question are unmodified from the SVN version I updated too. Curious if anyone has run into the same errors? (I tried to search for them, but came up empty.) I'm using the 'trunk' directory for my SVN updates. (Not a branch.) I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I just know just enough about all this process to be dangerous and mess stuff up. LOL

You need to re-compile the core.
[doublepost=1485214205][/doublepost]There was change to Server.Skill so re-compile your ServUO core and this should fix it.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks so much.
[doublepost=1485215791][/doublepost]Should it just be standard practice to recompile the core after every update? I don't modify it, so I'm guessing I should always do that when I merge in any changes.

Thanks. I appreciate all the help. I'll just make sure that I recompile any time I update the shard, just to be on the safe side.

Back