so i'm trying to get this script - http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/a-contagious-zombie.85676/page-5 to work,

[article]
Errors:
+ Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs:
CS1026: Line 2036: ) expected
CS1002: Line 2036: ; expected
CS1525: Line 2036: Invalid expression term ')'

+ custom/ZombieX/ZombieX.cs:
CS0246: Line 124: The type or namespace name 'BaseUndead' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 126: The type or namespace name 'BaseVampire' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 128: The type or namespace name 'GhostlySteed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 134: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'IsInnocent' and no extension method 'IsInnocent' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 136: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'Vampire' and no extension method 'Vampire' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 206: The type or namespace name 'BaseUndead' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 253: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'Vampire' and no extension method 'Vampire' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

custom/ZombieX/ZombieX.cs:
CS0246: Line 22: The type or namespace name 'BaseUndead' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

[/article]

these are the errors i'm getting,

i can't figure out how to make a new baseundead as i don't think there is one allready in the game

i'll post a zip file of the distro's i've edited and the files that came with the script any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• zombiex.rar
    79.3 KB · Views: 9
Back