ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Renaissance
Good Morning,

I'm seeking assistance using an older client, including Old Magincia City. I'm encountering some difficulties in getting everything set up correctly.

I'm currently using the current Ultima Online client version (7.0.98.1)

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or instructions on how to proceed with using the older client and accessing Old Magincia. If there are any known workarounds or common issues that I should be aware of, please let me know.

Best regards

When you mentioned using the old map instead of the old client, could you please provide me with more details on how to proceed? I'm unfamiliar with this approach, and any guidance or instructions you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have really looked forward to bringing old Magincia back.

There is a full 5.0.91 (i think) client,with old magincia map,the problem with this is using the create world command,some spawns goinmg to be wrong,so you need to spawn your own world.

There is a full 5.0.91 (i think) client,with old magincia map,the problem with this is using the create world command,some spawns goinmg to be wrong,so you need to spawn your own world.
I was viewing @ImaNewb 's post about these old clients, luckily I have a hand-spawned world BUT I'm wondering how the decorating will be... I've seen an Old Magincia decorate command posted previously, I'll have to try that.

When you mentioned using the old map instead of the old client, could you please provide me with more details on how to proceed? I'm unfamiliar with this approach, and any guidance or instructions you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have really looked forward to bringing old Magincia back.
I havnt done any map changes in at least a decade, so im unsure.. but if you want the old magincia, its just makes sense you will need an old version of the map.

Reactions: Cad
Back