Hello all,

I'm working on a system in which I'd like to marry UO and VtM. I have Freyd's Vampire and Werewolf system in place, but in order to utilize things the way I want, I would like to have the ability to turn an NPC into a vampire. Per Freyd's system, I can only do that with other players, not NPCs. Is it possible to have an NPC inherit PlayerMobile instead of BaseCreature and still attach an AI to it? The plan is to have the ability to play this independent of player base size and still be able to enjoy the game. The NPCs will need to act similarly to players in that they can be turned, the hunger system applies to them, and they progress on a rudimentary level in society. Ultimately the question is: Can I create an NPC that inherits the properties of PlayerMobile instead of BaseCreature or do I need to find another workaround? Thank you for your help!

Update: Never mind on this. Upon further investigation, Freyd's system causes a server crash every time you attack a non-player. I am looking at the Dummy scripts though to see if that can offer anything as a base.

Last edited:
Back