Please follow the below template when submitting a bug report. Thank you for helping us make better software.

If this is a crash report please paste your crash report in the following code tags:
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================
ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7125.4502
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 7/5/2019 7:33:08 AM
Mobiles: 113
Items: 2476
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Server.Network.Compressor64.SafeNativeMethods.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality)
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.WritePacked(PacketWriter src)
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.Flush()
at Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile(NetState ns)
at Server.Gumps.Gump.SendTo(NetState state)
at Server.Mobile.SendGump(Gump g, Boolean throwOnOffline)
at Server.Gumps.AdminGump.Admin_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type)
at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

What were you doing at the time of the crash on your shard:
trying to create a family server to play on using the new Updated ServUo

If this thread is to report an inaccuracy with ServUO's systems please tell us to the best of your ability why you believe so:
Not sure if this is the spot to do this but... after I downloaded the New ServUO and installed it to my C:, 2 things happen. 1) When I follow instructions of the install and create owners account. I have 2 ServUO windows pop up (but only one does the install). I close out the Blank one and im able to log in. But the player I create is not an owner, admin or GM just a player. I cannot create the world. if I type in [admin I crash and the server restarts. now the second thing happens I have to create an owners account again. (rinse and repeat)

Please paste any relative online material that will help prove the inaccuracy:

Thanks Pyro, but that didn't work either. this was a few minutes ago and still doing the same thing.

Server Crash Report
===================
ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7125.29152
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 7/5/2019 9:17:05 PM
Mobiles: 111
Items: 2446
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Server.Network.Compressor64.SafeNativeMethods.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality)
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type)
at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
Clients:
- Count: 1

Hmm thats odd, usually this error appears when the vc++ redist is not the correct one (to old for example)

I also assume you didnt rename the zlibwapi dlls.
You can try to start the servuo.exe as administrator, just in case but this should not cause the issue in the first place.

Where exactly on C do you run Servuo from?
Can you also tell me how you start the server itself? Since normally there is just one cmd window popping up wich runs the server
A screenshot would be great.

Last question. Did you alter any script in the server folder? I would guess no since you just startet.

Oh I'm asking if you have the DLL 'zlibwapi64':
since your crash report also had this Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64':
don't believe this is a bug so sending to script support

Oh I'm asking if you have the DLL 'zlibwapi64':
since your crash report also had this Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64':
don't believe this is a bug so sending to script support
OK thxs wasn't sure were to post.
and yes I still have the zlibwapi64
13786Crashinfo.png
Post automatically merged:

Hmm thats odd, usually this error appears when the vc++ redist is not the correct one (to old for example)

I also assume you didnt rename the zlibwapi dlls.
You can try to start the servuo.exe as administrator, just in case but this should not cause the issue in the first place.

Where exactly on C do you run Servuo from?
Can you also tell me how you start the server itself? Since normally there is just one cmd window popping up wich runs the server
A screenshot would be great.

Last question. Did you alter any script in the server folder? I would guess no since you just startet.
C: On my main Hdrv ( same place you see program files and Program files 86.
I have started the server by just clicking on the ServUO.exe file and by right clicking and running as Admin. (and today only one window is poping up).
and to your last question, No. as I stated above I saw the update from dmurphy followed the link to GitHub and downloaded the ServUO and all this has happen since. I was losing the ServUO.exe and Ultima.dll files (they would disappear when I click on the compile. files). And im not able to create an Owners or Admin account, so I cannot create the world.
I know im repeating myself, sorry for that.

Attachments

• Crash1.png
    Crash1.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Crash2.png
    Crash2.png
    751.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Well it is creating the Admin account, but since it crashes and cant save since it has the zlibwapi issue, it will not stay. Therefor you need to redo that every time. This is odd though, since the only other reason I know why this can happen is if the vcredist isnt updated to at least that version.

Maybe someone else has an idea since you said you went to the link and grabbed the setup

I hope someone can help. I redownloaded it again today and it still did the same this but with one servuo window not two.
Thanks Pyro for your help.

and heres a screen shot of the 2 windows that pop up. notice how the one in the back starts with Https:\\ and the one in front starts with c:.
2servuo windows.png

Looking at the crash report I would guess its something to do with the Gumps. Would be worth looking into just to be sure. And just to be clear, where exactly in the process of logging in does the crash occur? Once you spawn in or when youre typing in some command?

In his case it happens when he opens the admin gump, same will happen when he opens any gump or if the game would save.

The only time I saw this happen if people dont have the redistribution of vc++ installed wich I linked. But he said he tried that.
Also the second cmd window makes me think you recompile the server itself everytime you start and not use the servuo exe now that you compiled it once.

thecrash happens after I create char and log in, I can run around, but the minute I type [admin it crashes and does a restart where I would have to create an account again.

Pyro you said.." the only other reason I know why this can happen is if the vcredist isnt updated to at least that version"" where would I find... vcredist…?

Crash3.png

Last edited:
Just picked up a new computer windows 10 -logged in to servuo but the same thing happens with [admin
get an instant crash with the server restarting

I got it fixed.. did a total reformate and install updated everything. so far running ok. But only running LOA not the new Emulator, will try that one later on.
Thanks for all your help.

Back