I have no idea how I did this, but I have vendors who are spawning without clothes on and without any spawner bits. But a lot of my spawner bits have a team=0 setting, if that helps.

So far, and it will take a very long time, I have solved this problem with replacing said vendors with xmlspawners.

How do I just get rid of them so I can start over with the vendors?
I have tried using the admin menu, it says it deletes vendors, but they are still there. I have tried a few other methods for deleting them, but no good.

If I have to, I will do it the long way. I hope not.

Currently we have all vendor spawners in XmlSpawner2. It sounds like you may have used one of the old vendor generation commands. Try this commands to get rid of them:
UOAMVendorsDelete
This requires common.map from UO Auto Map to be in the Data directory.

If you do not have the common.map file then it is probable that you never used the GenUOAMVendors command. In that case it is probable that the VendorGen command was used. Unfortunately there is no automated way to remove these vendors.

VendorGen sounds familiar. I have used UOAMVendorsDelete, which really didn't do much.
**Crap**
Well, looks like I am doing this the long way. Which I don't mind. I kind of was leaning towards using xml for spawning vendors and such, at one time. But was afraid of the time it would take.

Ok, beginning to babble, shutting up now.

thanks.
BTW -- I like the Fraggle Rock dude as your avatar.

All the vendors are currently in XmlSpawner2. Just run [xmlload Spawns and you get everything. Mobs, vendors, quest givers, spawning items, stealables, everything.

Back