Ladies and gentlemen, I think I'm close to calling it ready for launch. But, there is still something that I can't figure out.

I am able to connect via LAN, and I have vrified the world is viable. I have TCP/UDP 2593 forwarded through my pfSense firewall. I can verify that TCP 2593 is open to the server via an online port checking site.

But, when I add the server URL to the server shard list, it shows as being offline.

Would someone be so nice as to try to connect to my server externally and verify it accessible for me please?

play.stillevande.com:2593

It a Xeon E5-1650 (12 cores @ 3.5Ghz), 16G RAM, and 4x146G 10K SAS drives set RAID 10.

Should scream. :)

Also please, if possible... give it a test drive. I need to verify system stability, and having a few people helping me out would be great. :)

We are also looking for staff, so if interested, let me know. :)

Perfect! Thank you so much! Can't wait to meet everyone there!

Everything is privately owned, so it doesn't cost me a penny to run this, so the worry about a server going away due to cost is not an issue here. I actually host Neverwinter Nights servers for 6 other people (been doing it for NWN servers for close to a decade), so it's not like I'm just a standard Joe Shmoe tossing up a server on their Emachine Desktop that's lying around, it's all enterprise hardware. :)

Onwards!

Back