Gadget2013 submitted a new resource:

Virtual Player Vendor (PlayerVendor Bot) - A low-population shard or solo shard player vendor that sells items to virtual bot adventurers

Virtual Player Vendor (PlayerVendor Bot)
A low-population/solo shard player vendor system by Gadget2013.

View attachment 15968

Version: 1.0

Out-of-the-box (drag and drop) compatible with: RunUO 2.2, RunUO 2.4.1, RunUO 2.6, RunUO 2.7 (build 28382), ServUO Publish 54, ServUO Publish 55.1, ServUO Publish 56.1, ServUO Publish 57.

Also potentially compatible with other versions of RunUO and ServUO, including customized shard code bases, but installing on a...

Read more about this resource...

Gadget2013 updated Virtual Player Vendor (PlayerVendor Bot) with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

- It is now possible to use the keyword "vendor" to refer to the player vendor, which helps in case you are running several player vendors and would like to have a key binding or a macro set up to address all of them regardless of the name. For example, you can use "vendor report" or "vendor new" instead of using the actual vendor's name now. If you have several player vendors set up, the one closest to you will respond to this request.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried using the Pub 54 as thats what my server is running but gettings errors not sure why... Sadly i am new to all this.

C#:
Errors:
 + Services/Vendor Searching/VendorSearch.cs:
    CS0117: Line 23: 'PlayerVendor' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerVendors'
    CS0117: Line 23: 'PlayerVendor' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerVendors'
    CS0117: Line 29: 'PlayerVendor' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerVendors'
 + Mobiles/NPCs/PlayerVendorBot.cs:
    CS7036: Line 473: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'owner' of 'SBTinker.SBTinker(BaseVendor)'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Hmm, I'll take a look, maybe I forgot to add a couple things from the original PlayerVendor in the current version of the code posted here, I'll take a look and I'll release an update later if I fix it ;) Thank you for your interest in this project!

I tested the current Virtual Player Vendor release on a clean ServUO Publish 54 and it compiled without errors, so I'm assuming that you have some customizations (by the looks of it, the support for vendor search) which is not a part of the original pub 54 release. You'll most likely need to port over some of the changes from your version of PlayerVendor.cs into the PVBot version to make it function. Also, I know that vendor search is definitely a part of one of the further releases of ServUO (not sure when exactly it went upstream into master, maybe pub 55 or pub 56?), so maybe one of those revisions of PlayerVendorBot could be a better start for you instead of the vanilla pub 54 version (you can give that a try too). Hope this helps! :)

Using whats in the folder this is what i get using the 55.1

C#:
Errors:
 + Mobiles/NPCs/PlayerVendor.cs:
    CS0246: Line 181: The type or namespace name 'RecipeBook' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 524: The type or namespace name 'MerchantsTrinket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 524: The type or namespace name 'MerchantsTrinket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1501: Line 1147: No overload for method 'DepositUpTo' takes 3 arguments
    CS0246: Line 1675: The type or namespace name 'RecipeBook' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 397: 'SBAlchemist' does not contain a constructor that takes 1 arguments
    CS0246: Line 410: The type or namespace name 'SBCarpets' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 456: 'SBScribe' does not contain a constructor that takes 1 arguments
    CS0246: Line 802: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 805: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 805: 'BaseWeapon' does not contain a definition for 'ExtendedWeaponAttributes' and no extension method 'ExtendedWeaponAttributes' accepting a first argument of type 'BaseWeapon' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1503: Line 1299: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.WeaponQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
    CS1503: Line 1334: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.ArmorQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
    CS1503: Line 1360: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.ClothingQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
    CS1503: Line 1409: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.ArmorQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'

I get this when using the 56.1

C#:
Errors:
    CS1729: Line 397: 'SBAlchemist' does not contain a constructor that takes 1 arguments
    CS0246: Line 410: The type or namespace name 'SBCarpets' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 456: 'SBScribe' does not contain a constructor that takes 1 arguments
    CS0246: Line 802: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 805: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 805: 'BaseWeapon' does not contain a definition for 'ExtendedWeaponAttributes' and no extension method 'ExtendedWeaponAttributes' accepting a first argument of type 'BaseWeapon' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1503: Line 1299: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.WeaponQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
    CS1503: Line 1334: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.ArmorQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
    CS1503: Line 1360: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.ClothingQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
    CS1503: Line 1409: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.ArmorQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
 + Mobiles/NPCs/PlayerVendor.cs:
    CS0246: Line 181: The type or namespace name 'RecipeBook' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1501: Line 1147: No overload for method 'DepositUpTo' takes 3 arguments
    CS0246: Line 1675: The type or namespace name 'RecipeBook' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

What my servuo build is atm

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6987.30099
Publish 54

Would love to get it working just not sure where to start.

Hmm yeah, the newer versions seem to have more differences than the original pub 54 one. In fact, you're pretty close with pub 54 to getting it going, just some of the changes you need for your server that are a part of your PlayerVendor.cs will need to be merged with the PVBot version of the file (you can use a tool such as WinMerge to determine what the differences are, and then proceed from there, perhaps)
Post automatically merged:

If you don't mind sharing the server source files with me, I can try to help integrating PVBot into your copy of the server within the next couple days or so. If that's not an option, my recommendation would be to start with a merge tool such as WinMerge and check for the differences - something will be present in your PlayerVendor.cs (such as PlayerVendors definition, perhaps) that's not present in the PVBot version. You might need to copy those changes over. When it comes to the SBTinker error, it looks like your version of SBTinker class takes a parameter (or parameters) for its constructor. You can either add those parameters as needed, or remove the offending line from PVBot (the minor difference will be that it'll be harder/not possible to sell tinker items on a PV bot).

Back