I placed the Vita-Nex 5.2.0.0 files in the suggested folder "\Scripts\VitaNex\Core". I'm getting the following errors when I try to compile the scripts:

It should be plug and play, but I'm not sure what to do right now.. I tried re-downloading, still doesn't work....

Errors:
+ VitaNex/Core/Extensions/Ultima/ArtExt.cs:
CS0104: Line 41: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 276: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 288: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 406: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 416: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
+ VitaNex/Core/Items/Fireworks/Components/Stars/BaseFireworkStar.cs:
CS0246: Line 251: The type or namespace name 'ITool' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ VitaNex/Core/Items/Fireworks/Components/FireworkComponent.cs:
CS0246: Line 85: The type or namespace name 'ITool' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ VitaNex/Core/Items/Fireworks/Rockets/BaseFireworkRocket.cs:
CS0246: Line 370: The type or namespace name 'ITool' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ VitaNex/Core/Items/Fireworks/BaseFirework.cs:
CS0246: Line 222: The type or namespace name 'ITool' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ VitaNex/Core/Misc/SpawnZone.cs:
CS0227: Line 343: Unsafe code may only appear if compiling with /unsafe
+ VitaNex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Battle/Battle.cs:
CS0246: Line 70: The type or namespace name 'CheckEquipItemEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ VitaNex/Core/SuperCrafts/Framework/SuperCraft.cs:
CS0246: Line 75: The type or namespace name 'ITool' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ VitaNex/Core/SuperCrafts/Pyrotechnics.cs:
CS0246: Line 43: The type or namespace name 'ITool' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ VitaNex/Core/SuperGumps/Framework/Base/Entries/GumpMulti.cs:
CS0104: Line 62: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 64: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
+ VitaNex/Core/SuperGumps/Framework/Base/SuperGump_Controls.cs:
CS0104: Line 83: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 92: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 101: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 110: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 115: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 120: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 2465: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 2795: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 2836: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 2841: 'Size' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Drawing.Size' and 'Server.Items.Size'
+ VitaNex/Core/Text/UOFont.cs:
CS0227: Line 215: Unsafe code may only appear if compiling with /unsafe
CS0227: Line 689: Unsafe code may only appear if compiling with /unsafe
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Mostly out of my own curiosity, and I know Voxpires first question is going to be it, which version of which emulator are you using?

I can't recall for sure either (I don't pay attention to which builds gained what when), but I know ITool and the other Generic Variables werent added until fairly recently. "The type or namespace name 'ITool' could not be found" makes me think you are using the wrong VitaNex for your ServUO version.

Back