No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
If you can't find help with this you might need to post on Vita Nex for support :)

psychoman78

Squire
Sep 7, 2015
Shard Name
Dragon's Legacy UO
Donate
I have managed to make a bandaid patch myself but had to remove a module a service and comment some things out but was able to get it working, have not stress tested to see if it will break but i have a working version that ports into the code... Ty Though

OnesandZeros

Citizen
Nov 19, 2016
@Vorspire Curious, I just finally got to installing this, and I am running into an issue, because my server is not online and local only, I crash everytime the software looks to check updates and such. Is it not possible to run this in an offline environemnt?

Vorspire

Vita-Nex: Core
Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 29, 2013
United Kingdom
core.vita-nex.com
Shard Name
Ultima Shards: Multiverse
Donate
@Vorspire Curious, I just finally got to installing this, and I am running into an issue, because my server is not online and local only, I crash everytime the software looks to check updates and such. Is it not possible to run this in an offline environemnt?
Delete the entire Core/Services/Updates directory and you should be good to go.

Vorspire

Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 29, 2013
United Kingdom
core.vita-nex.com
Shard Name
Donate
[doublepost=1480089700][/doublepost]
Thank you last question:

It says in the VNC.CFG that I have to pull from your website for the API
Is there a way to locally pull the API?
No, you don't need to use the API.
The API was never finished and isn't used for anything, it will be deprecated in the next VNc release.

OnesandZeros

Citizen
Nov 19, 2016
No, you don't need to use the API.
The API was never finished and isn't used for anything, it will be deprecated in the next VNc release.
Thank you, I like to make sure my server is self sustainable in case anyone drops off the planet :) So this was super helpful! That crash had me worried I couldn't use the system.

cameron1900

Citizen
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Undecided
Donate
Clean Lastest Servuo SVN - Vita Nex Doesn't seem to compile. @Vorspire

List of Errors:
Errors:
+ VitaNex/Core/Extensions/Server/RegionExt.cs:
CS0115: Line 231: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 376: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 428: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 482: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ VitaNex/Core/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
CS1715: Line 33: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.Combatant': type must be 'Server.IDamageable' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Combatant'
CS0115: Line 246: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.CheckAttack(Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ VitaNex/Core/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Regions.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 187: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 239: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 299: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Joshua

Knight
Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
Not that I use the current SVN, but i did pull it and tried and can verify I got the same error. Using Current SVN and current vita download.

Vorspire

Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 29, 2013
United Kingdom
core.vita-nex.com
Shard Name
Donate
I know about the issues, I just don't have time to update VNc.

I think someone already packaged a working version in this thread though, which will do for now.

ObiOne

Rookie
Oct 6, 2014
Shard Name
Slayden's Realm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6203.5672
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/Creatures/CovetousCreature.cs:
CS0108: Line 13: 'Server.Mobiles.CovetousCreature.Level' hides inherited member 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Level'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
Errors:
+ Custom/Vita-Nex/Core-master/Extensions/Server/RegionExt.cs:
CS0115: Line 231: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 376: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 428: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 482: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ Custom/Vita-Nex/Core-master/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
CS1715: Line 33: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.Combatant': type must be 'Server.IDamageable' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Combatant'
CS0115: Line 246: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.CheckAttack(Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ Custom/Vita-Nex/Core-master/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Regions.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 187: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 239: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 299: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Was there a fix for this I tried them all same error.

mouradoski

Rookie
Jan 6, 2017
Hello,
i am using servuo version 0.5

i just try vita-nex and i got thos errors :

Errors:
+ Misc/Coords.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: L'espace de noms 'Server' contient déjà une définition de 'C
oords'
+ Customs/Vita-Nex/Geography/Coords.cs:
CS0441: Line 30: 'Server.Coords' : une classe ne peut pas être à la fois sta
tic et sealed

can someone help plz

mouradoski

Rookie
Jan 6, 2017
now i got 3 new errors :
change to files

Thank you for your replay and the files.

now i got 1 error :

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ customs/Vita-Nex(/Extensions/Ultima/ArtExt.cs:
CS0104: Line 195: 'Size' est une référence ambiguë entre 'System.Drawing.Siz
e' et 'Server.Items.Size'
CS0104: Line 207: 'Size' est une référence ambiguë entre 'System.Drawing.Siz
e' et 'Server.Items.Size'

mouradoski

Rookie
Jan 6, 2017
change to
now i got errors in 3 files:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ customs/Vita-Nex/Vita-Nex/Extensions/Server/RegionExt.cs:
CS0115: Line 231: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthod
e appropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 376: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobi
le)' : aucune méthode appropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 428: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthod
CS0115: Line 482: 'Server.RegionExtUtility.PreviewRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthod
+ customs/Vita-Nex/Vita-Nex/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
CS1715: Line 33: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.Combatant' : le type doit être 'Server.IDamageable' pour corres
pondre au membre substitué 'Server.Mobile.Combatant'
CS0115: Line 246: 'VitaNex.Items.HauntedMomentoEntity.CheckAttack(Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode appropriée n'a ét
é trouvée pour la substitution
+ customs/Vita-Nex/Vita-Nex/Modules/AutoPVP/Objects/Regions.cs:
CS0115: Line 66: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.AllowHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode app
ropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 187: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnCombatantChange(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)'
: aucune méthode appropriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 239: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnDidHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode ap
propriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution
CS0115: Line 299: 'VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPRegion.OnGotHarmful(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile)' : aucune méthode ap
propriée n'a été trouvée pour la substitution

Status
Not open for further replies.