So i downloaded VitaNex core and first impressions is just WOW i really like this system and i can see alot of potential with it. So great job Voxpire.

While playing around with this i managed to crash the server :) sorry but i like to break things lol

Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at Server.Gumps.Gump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info) in c:\Users\Mine\Documents\Custom Shard\UO Decoded\Server\Gumps\Core\Gump.cs:line 526
  at VitaNex.SuperGumps.SuperGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info) in c:\Users\Mine\Documents\Custom Shard\UO Decoded\Scripts\Custom Systems\Vita Nex\SuperGumps\Framework\Base\SuperGump.cs:line 855
  at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\Mine\Documents\Custom Shard\UO Decoded\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1371
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Mine\Documents\Custom Shard\UO Decoded\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 303
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\Mine\Documents\Custom Shard\UO Decoded\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
  at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Mine\Documents\Custom Shard\UO Decoded\Server\Main.cs:line 622

To recreate this crash you would need to add a broadcast scroll (i added 1 with no uses) then click on the minumise gump (red button) then click it again and bam server crash..

Back