ServUO version 0.5, Build 8821.38491
Client version 7.0.101.2
Vita-Nex Core 5.3.1.0 package

The majority of these errors are syntax issues in the code. While I'm not necessarily new to C#, I'm not a professional developer. I do feel like I could fix these issues without much problem, but 240 syntax issues on a fresh build is not conducive to drag and drop, nor is it very friendly for new users.

I had originally named my folder Scripts/Custom/Vita-Nex Core 5.3.1.0 but after reading some of the other conversations surrounding this package, I shortened it to just Scripts/Custom/VitaNex. I didn't expect anything different, and it returned the same 240 errors.

I downloaded the package from https://www.servuo.com/archive/vita-nex.281/updates#resource-update-2744 if that helps. Am I missing something else here?

It isn't compatible with older versions of ServUO, or the current 'master' branch.

Not compatible with older and not compatible with current? Surely there is one version somewhere that it is compatible with??

Upgrading the host project to .net 4.8 will resolve the majority, if not all of the compile errors.

Back