Hello!

Hope everyone is doing well. Firstly, thank you Voxpire for building this core system and for sharing it with the community. I would like to inquire some information from users of VitaNexCore.

Byte Buffer, Compression buffer overflowed on Packet 0xDD
When I was browsing the [vnc menus, it would suddenly disappear. The ServUO console would also have a byt buffer notice. The good thing is I do not have to restart the shard. I could just relogin from the client and continue where I left off.

Any veterans willing to share a fix or temporary solution?

Code:
17:56:14 Client: 127.0.0.1: Entered World (0x4A "Ghost")
17:56:15 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 36864 byte buffer
17:56:15 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 135168 byte buffer
17:56:17 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 69632 byte buffer
17:56:17 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 270336 byte buffer
17:56:20 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 135168 byte buffer
17:56:20 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 270336 byte buffer
17:56:22 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 540672 byte buffer
17:56:26 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 540672 byte buffer
17:56:26 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 479232 byte buffer
17:56:56 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 1077248 byte buffer
17:56:56 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 647168 byte buffer
17:56:56 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 1077248 byte buffer
17:57:11 Notice: DisplayGumpPacked creating new 819200 byte buffer
17:57:29 Warning: Compression buffer overflowed on packet 0xDD ('DisplayGumpPack
ed') (length=0)

Plugins/Modules/WebSockets
Is websockets like a web server? Do I need to enable this for webstats to work?

Plugins/Modules/Web Stats

I'm not sure how to get this to work or how to edit~ Can anyone please walk me through if you have the chance or experience? I tried going to the browser's url and localhost:82 which I set in-game Plugins/Services/Web API. However, I do not see any stats generated or players online or anything. It's just a white page with Index/

Plugins/Modules/Arcade
I have this module enabled and TrapSweeper is enabled but the 'Play' button is disabled. May I know where I can enable this?

Plugins/Modules/AutoPVP
I added new games, 1v1, CTF and 2v2. I am getting these errors. Is this because I have setup improperly? I have not modified any of the scripts because I cannot code, or is my servuo version not compatible? I am using latest servuo.

Code:
***ERROR LOG [06:45:37 (UTC+08:00)]***
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPBattle.<>c__DisplayClass98.<Serialize>b__81(Type t) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Customs\Services\VitaNexCore\Modules\AutoPVP\Objects\Battle\Battle_Serialize.cs:line 143
   at Server.SerializeExtUtility.<>c__DisplayClass5e.<WriteType>b__5d(GenericWriter w, Type t) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Customs\Services\VitaNexCore\Extensions\Server\SerializeExt.cs:line 1249
   at Server.SerializeExtUtility.WriteType(GenericWriter writer, Object obj, Action`2 onSerialize, Boolean full) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Customs\Services\VitaNexCore\Extensions\Server\SerializeExt.cs:line 1292
   at Server.SerializeExtUtility.WriteType(GenericWriter writer, Object obj, Action`1 onSerialize, Boolean full) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Customs\Services\VitaNexCore\Extensions\Server\SerializeExt.cs:line 1242
   at VitaNex.Modules.AutoPvP.PvPBattle.<Serialize>b__80(GenericWriter w) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Customs\Services\VitaNexCore\Modules\AutoPVP\Objects\Battle\Battle_Serialize.cs:line 143
   at VitaNex.VitaNexCore.TryCatch[T](Action`1 action, T state, Action`1 handler) in c:\ServUO\Scripts\Customs\Services\VitaNexCore\VitaNex.cs:line 614

Thank you very much for your time and kind attention.

Best regards

Firstly, thank you Voxpire for building this core system and for sharing it with the community.

You're very much welcome!

Byte Buffer, Compression buffer overflowed on Packet 0xDD
When I was browsing the [vnc menus, it would suddenly disappear. The ServUO console would also have a byt buffer notice. The good thing is I do not have to restart the shard. I could just relogin from the client and continue where I left off.

Any veterans willing to share a fix or temporary solution?

Usually VNc would increase the buffer size to prevent this from happening, but there are times when the gump just needs to display too much.
I am working on reducing the gump complexity for the next release.
In the mean time, you can typically access all the functions of the [VNC UI using a similar command syntax:
Code:
[VNC [MOD|SRV] <name> [enable|disable|load|save|debug|config]

Plugins/Modules/WebSockets
Is websockets like a web server? Do I need to enable this for webstats to work?

WebSockets is a prototype service that is not currently completed, it will be used for enabling full duplex communication over TCP with web-based clients. Browser-driven UO clients could use native browser WebSocket support for all communications like a normal client would.
The only piece of the puzzle yet to be released is the protocol support for WebSocket frames [aka packets].

Plugins/Modules/Web Stats

I'm not sure how to get this to work or how to edit~ Can anyone please walk me through if you have the chance or experience? I tried going to the browser's url and localhost:82 which I set in-game Plugins/Services/Web API. However, I do not see any stats generated or players online or anything. It's just a white page with Index/

A blank page is an indication that the Web API Service is working correctly, however, the current Web Stats Module has an issue preventing it from working 100% of the time. It is odd to use another port other than 80 for Http, but that shouldn't be an issue really. I'd still recommend uninstalling IIS and allowing the Web API Service to utilize port 80.

Plugins/Modules/Arcade
I have this module enabled and TrapSweeper is enabled but the 'Play' button is disabled. May I know where I can enable this?

Hmm, that's odd, have you tried clicking the play button twice?
You can also launch Trap Sweeper with [TrapSweeper
The Games Arcade Module is due for an update in the next public release.

Plugins/Modules/AutoPVP
I added new games, 1v1, CTF and 2v2. I am getting these errors. Is this because I have setup improperly? I have not modified any of the scripts because I cannot code, or is my servuo version not compatible? I am using latest servuo.

The Spectator Region is null. Even if you don't use a spectator area, you should define one anyway, even if it has no bounds added to it.
This issue will be fixed in the next public release.

Hi Voxpire,

I hope you are well. Thank you very much for taking the time to read and respond to my query.

-Understood about the buffering output. I was just concerned if this would cause crashes.

WebSockets is a prototype service that is not currently completed, it will be used for enabling full duplex communication over TCP with web-based clients. Browser-driven UO clients could use native browser WebSocket support for all communications like a normal client would.
The only piece of the puzzle yet to be released is the protocol support for WebSocket frames [aka packets].

A blank page is an indication that the Web API Service is working correctly, however, the current Web Stats Module has an issue preventing it from working 100% of the time. It is odd to use another port other than 80 for Http, but that shouldn't be an issue really. I'd still recommend uninstalling IIS and allowing the Web API Service to utilize port 80.
About websockets. I saw the webclient in development about under a year ago. It probably has something to do with connecting to these kinds of projects I see. Even if it's not a playable client, could probably log in from a browser to check on gardening stuff, sort bank inventory or player vendors maybe or something hahaha that would be cool. If my understanding about WebSockets is correct that is.

Hmm, that's odd, have you tried clicking the play button twice?
You can also launch Trap Sweeper with [TrapSweeper
The Games Arcade Module is due for an update in the next public release.
Yeah, the play button is greyed out. I did check [VNC plugin to make sure the module is activated and enabled though.

The Spectator Region is null. Even if you don't use a spectator area, you should define one anyway, even if it has no bounds added to it.
This issue will be fixed in the next public release.

Thank you again for the release. I patiently wait for the next update. Have a great week ahead.

Back