Voxpire, since this is mostly pointed at you.

I've been using Pub58-WIP on my server, and attempting to use VNC on it. I eventually got it to compile, but its hack and slash working, and isn't working well. If you have time I was wondering if you could help me get it to work on Pub58-WIP, or if you have a version of VNC that works in Pub58-WIP I can use/test for you. The errors I get are as follow:

VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(24,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CustomsFramework' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(25,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CustomsFramework' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Extensions\Server\PacketExt.cs(27,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WorldItemSA' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Extensions\Server\PacketExt.cs(32,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'WorldItemHS' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Extensions\Server\PacketExt.cs(37,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MobileIncomingOld' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Items\Throwables\AtMobiles\Fun\HauntedMomento.cs(41,24): error CS0115: 'HauntedMomentoEntity.CanDrop': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(430,19): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(445,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(455,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(430,28): error CS0115: 'JsonReader.ReadData()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(435,21): error CS0115: 'JsonReader.ReadData<T>()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(440,29): error CS0115: 'JsonReader.ReadDataList()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(445,34): error CS0115: 'JsonReader.ReadStrongDataList()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(450,27): error CS0115: 'JsonReader.ReadStrongDataList<T>()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(455,37): error CS0115: 'JsonReader.ReadDataSet()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(460,30): error CS0115: 'JsonReader.ReadDataSet<T>()': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonReader.cs(30,15): error CS0534: 'JsonReader' does not implement inherited abstract member 'GenericReader.ReadObjectType()' [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(653,30): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(665,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(668,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(677,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(680,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SaveData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(656,24): error CS0115: 'JsonWriter.WriteData<T>(T)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(659,24): error CS0115: 'JsonWriter.WriteDataList(ArrayList)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(662,24): error CS0115: 'JsonWriter.WriteDataList(ArrayList, bool)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(671,24): error CS0115: 'JsonWriter.WriteDataList<T>(List<T>)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(674,24): error CS0115: 'JsonWriter.WriteDataList<T>(List<T>, bool)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(683,24): error CS0115: 'JsonWriter.WriteDataSet<T>(HashSet<T>)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(686,24): error CS0115: 'JsonWriter.WriteDataSet<T>(HashSet<T>, bool)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(31,15): error CS0534: 'JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'GenericWriter.WriteObjectType(Type)' [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
VNC\Text\Json\JsonWriter.cs(31,15): error CS0534: 'JsonWriter' does not implement inherited abstract member 'GenericWriter.WriteObjectType(object)' [C:\Users\******\Documents\CleanUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
0 Warning(s)
31 Error(s)

I do not remember which publish I am using. I know it is new(ish). I have a modified VNC working on it. When I get time I will look and get back to you if you want.

Wouldn't hurt, assuming it does better than my Hack and Slash. I broke the JsonReader and JsonWriter so it can't write confguration change files, and I have to redo the vote stones, and PvP schedule every server restart x.x

The one I have is a pub 57 it seems. Just before they gutted XML. A friend did / got the VNC for me. You need it I can send it to you.

If Voxpire does not mind. I can upload a butchered up version. Its not the "best" but it does load and work with the newest repo.

He spent a lot time on this system and I do not want to release a hacked up version out of respect for his efforts.

I too am getting an error with VNC 5200 on pub 57.1 fresh install though.
C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
 + VitaNex/Core/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
    CS0115: Line 41: 'HauntedMomentoEntity.CanDrop': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I too am getting an error with VNC 5200 on pub 57.1 fresh install though.
C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
 + VitaNex/Core/Items/Throwables/AtMobiles/Fun/HauntedMomento.cs:
    CS0115: Line 41: 'HauntedMomentoEntity.CanDrop': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Just comment out that line, works fine on 57

You will get two long errors on load, just ignore those, someone smarter than me said if they aren't causing a problem don't worry about it, and everything seems fine haha..
It's working. But after commenting out the line I had to run servuo as admin or it would error again. So weird.

Back