ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I'm getting this error and in the badspawn log file this-
# Bad spawns : 3/26/2023 12:19:53 AM
# Format: X Y Z F Name
946 3858 -40 TerMur SET, 0x400029C7/DoRespawn/True

So would someone plz educate me on what is going on here? I have found the section in the termur.xml to which this refers to if that would help??

Bad Spawn Normally means a misspelled name in this case it looks like a hex/ID number. my guess its a incorrect ID number. [go 946 3858 -40 and take a look =)

Bad Spawn Normally means a misspelled name in this case it looks like a hex/ID number. my guess its a incorrect ID number. [go 946 3858 -40 and take a look =)
I did think to go there and it's all dark, can hear a dolphin, but can't see any spawner as it's all dark, and can't move at all.

did you go on the TerMur map? [Set Map TelMur then [go to the coordinates? or make your self a Moongate book? to travel on the maps? this is what the coordinates show me as the location on that map. moongate book.pngtelmur.png

Thanx for the heads up. So many things to learn like what you said. I set the map, went to the location and opened up the spawner and it's obvious on the gump where the problem is - but for the life of me I don't know how to delete the offending 2nd line item that starts with SET

Screenshot (13).png

Thanx for the heads up. So many things to learn like what you said. I set the map, went to the location and opened up the spawner and it's obvious on the gump where the problem is - but for the life of me I don't know how to delete the offending 2nd line item that starts with SET

View attachment 21609
so I've never figured out how to remove something either . but you can click the blue radial button and just lock out the item. Or just delete the spawner and remake. kind of what I do. you can change the name of something also and just make a different item. Not sure. but that command SET should be valid. not sure why its making a issue. sorry I'm not much help.

so I've never figured out how to remove something either . but you can click the blue radial button and just lock out the item. Or just delete the spawner and remake. kind of what I do. you can change the name of something also and just make a different item. Not sure. but that command SET should be valid. not sure why its making a issue. sorry I'm not much help.
Thanx for the input man, and no, you have been a help. I did consider your suggest of deleting and remaking or editing out the part in the termur.xml file where I see the SET,0x400029C7/ for the reason that I will mention.
If you look thru the .xml at the ends of each section, nowhere that I have seen do any of them contain that "SET, ....." command other than this section, so I have to think that it shouldn't be there. Also thinking I will try to edit it out and see if that changes the entry in the spawner first before I delete it. Capice? Messing around like this is a good way for me to learn anyway. I'll let you know, but I think I might need "MoreBeer" :D

Compare the last part of the preceeding section:
<Objects2>blacksmith:MX=1:SB=0:RT=0:TO=0:KL=0:RK=0:CA=1:N=-1:X=-1:SP=1:R=-1:OBJ=armorer:MX=1:SB=0:RT=0:TO=0:KL=0:RK=0:CA=1:N=-1:X=-1:SP=1:R=-1</Objects2>

with the last part of the offending section:
<Objects2>farmernash/name/FarmerNash:MX=1:SB=1:RT=0:TO=0:KL=0:RK=0:CA=1:N=-1:X=-1:SP=1:R=-1:OBJ=SET,0x400029C7/DoRespawn/True:MX=1:SB=1:RT=0:TO=0:KL=0:RK=0:CA=1:N=-1:X=-1:SP=1:R=-1</Objects2>

View attachment 21609
click the down arrow on the left, till the line disappears.

Back